When a girl wants to hang out with a guy one-on-one, does that mean she likes him?

If a girl makes attempts to hang out with a guy one-on-one, with a smiley face (in text messages or email, say), is there a good chance she likes him? Or would most girls do this to guys they see as just friends also?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, I've always been sort of one of the boys, so I've always sent my friends messages to meet up and go out to eat just the two of us, with smiley faces and stuff, as just friends. But if she's a girl that isn't much of a one of the guys sort of girl, then it probably means she likes you, at least on some level.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't usually hang out with my guy friends one on one, it's usually in a group. But I do use smileys to everyone

• there is a strong possibility

What Guys Said 1

• It could be that she want's to talk to you and tell how she feels about you? Who Knows?

Good Luck.

- Harvey D