Should I continue to text this introverted girl first?

Before our second date, we usually text each other first 50/50 times. But after our second date, I started to text her first like everytime cause I think I fell in love with her and I couldn't wait for her to text me first anymore. Is this wrong? We are both not into playing games so yea. Should I just keep texting her first? Would it affect anything in our relationship?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if she's as introverted as me then yes, being the one to initiate texting is helpful! However, you also don't want to bombard her-introverted people need space too! So just don't spam her phone. Maybe text her every other day. If she wants to text you on those other days she can be the one to initiate. Don't read too much into it though!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The affection doesn't sound that mutual.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Text her first, or the contact might get scarce very quickly (coming from an introverted person with reject issues xD)

0|1
    0|0
  • being an introvert myself I'd advise letting her contact you first at least once. She may like you back but could also feel a bit smothered if you're seeking her attention more than she's ready for. And this comes from someone who personally hates mind games.

But nah you're not doing anything wrong:) if she doesn't end up texting you first I'd go back to how it was before because then she's probably cool with it if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1