Guys, How much do you care about body?

for example if a girl had a nice face and a really good personality, but not the spefic body type you find attractive would you overlook it

20

Most Helpful Guy

• "Good personality" is a very vague description

Anyone could have a good personality and be completely uninteresting.

But body matters a lot to me. I realize that the physical attraction wears off, but even after I stop wanting it, I still need to be able to like it.

What Guys Said 19

• It's good for initial attraction as in..
    "That gal's pretty hot"

but you gotta talk to her afterwards and that's where the chemistry come in.
    If there's nothing to talk about well then there's nothing to build the tower of babylon with.

• Overlook it depending on how unattractive I found her figure. I would definitely overlook it, though, if it just wasn't my favorite figure, but wasn't a figure that I just found incredibly unattractive.

• The face is what attracts my attention, so this is the most important when it comes to physique, but I stil give importance to body.
    Personality is what makes me stay with a woman.

• As long as she is not fat. There was this cute blonde, nice face nice ass, but she had really wide hips. It made her look fat but she wasn't, ahe just had these really wide hips. When it comes to a girls body, as long as she is not super skinny or fat i dont care.

• I personally wouldn't. She just has to be a good person and she has 50% chance to win me over just like that. I look into cool personalitys , and a good personality its enough for me.

• I have before.

And for me, if she has a great face and personality, I begin to see the rest of her body as attractive as well.

• The way you describe it, yes I would overlook it. Usually a good personality comes with a good, healthy body. A smart woman can take care of her body no matter how busy she is.

• I Donno, sure?

• I would say that a good or matching personality almost always trumps everything else. The rest is just bonuses.

• Very very much lol

• Oh wait like chicks bod I want? Ha well no I won't overlook it if she don't have "part" I desire in em. Lol

• Not an issue, I to have a specific type I find attractive.

• Body type is not really an issue, not being fit/healthy is a problem however.

• Learn to smile, learn makeup skills, hit the gym and stop complaining.

Thank me later kiddo.

• Yes, definitely

• So much except yours.

• are you saying you will overlook it or that body shape is important

• nope i already knew how great it was

man though. I wish i could be like you. A 24 year old turkish man with no profile photo who enjoys to pick on attractive 16 year old girls. You part of isis yet?

• @luvmeggers ehy.. What is your problem with me? if it is a problem to like you, I am sorry forget it.

@Strider90 Such a shit website I never philosophise

• I would love the girl for who ever she is, if she loved me

• For me the body is just as important as her looks. All these guys can say they don't care about a womans body or it's her personality. BS, a hot sexy body with a nice ass is just as important. We're men & that's just the way it is.

• for me it's more important than the face.

• I don't think you look attractive nor in the face nor in the body so there's no need to ask this question in the first place. Now go live in peace.

• prick. at least have the balls to say it to my face

• There's only one way to find out ain't it.

• Are you expecting something from me? What's it gonna do you any good? And did someone just bewitched me? I just accidentally unchecked the anonymous option the fuck leeeel O. O''