Why wouldn't you date a trans person?

Ok, so I have asked before, "Would you date a Trans person", and have gotten some honest answers (thank you). I myself am a trans girl ("MTF") and now I want to know WHY you wouldn't want to date a trans person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because getting your penis chopped off doesn't make you a female. It makes you a male with no genitals.

Even if they were convincing enough to attract me, as soon as i found out they were trans i would break up, simply because i could never think of them the same way again.

• Thank you for answering.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have no problem with it :) I don't care that they're trans (well, obviously I care, it's a big part of many people's lives and it's flippant to say I don't care about it, but I mean that it makes no difference to our relationship), so I'd be cool with dating them.

• Thank you for answering.

What Guys Said 15

• Because I'm attracted to biological females.

If you want me to treat you like a girl or guy... I'm fine with that and we can be friends but when it comes to dating that's a deal breaker for me.

• Thank you for answering.

• if it were a girl who became a gay guy, probably. That might be kind of interesting, actually. I mean, she'd almost have to like anal and blow jobs, right?

• sorry, he'd almost have to like anal and blow jobs...

• oh wait! I misread your question. Why I wouldn't date an M2F:
      basically, because there is more to distinguish between male and female bodies than balls and boobs. Girls have a different bone structure, skin texture, smell, muscle movements... I pick up on those 'subtleties.' Breast implants and surgically removing genitalia aren't enough to fool my senses into reacting as though it were a girl. I will not smell a girl and thus will not be aroused.

Now, that said, if someone actually managed to get all my senses to think they are a girl, sure! But I don't think that's possible with our current technology.

• Thank you for answering.

• Because I'm only into girls, I'm not into men who look like girls.

• Because I want the right genitalia.

• Thank you for answering.

• No, a trans woman isn't actually a woman. I'd only date women who were born women.

• Thank you for answering.

• No because they're unnatural freaks

• i could probably date a trans girl but I don't think I could marry her because I would want to try and have biological children with my spouse

• I'm not a homosexual.
    And you maybe woman to you, but not to me.
    i'm sure there are plenty who would.

• Thank you for answering.

• cause he's not a girl.

• Thank you for answering.

• I want kids one day, so I don't want waste our time with something that'll never work out.

• Thank you for answering.

• You're still a man and I'm straight.

• You're really angry that straight men won't date you, huh. That's pretty selfish on your part to expect us to abandon our nature all because you feel like a woman.

• No, sir. I can't even say I know what a "down vote" is. I'm merely sitting back and trying to understand people's point's of view. Thank you for sharing.

• Well then I apologise. I saw a mass amount of female user downvotes on a lot of the answers and figured you were downvoting them because you didn't like what you saw. My mistake.

• Cuz that shit wack. I want my girl to be born with a vagina and still look like a girl

• Thank you for answering.

• No, because I believe trannies are mentally ill and mutilating your genitals is definitely not a way to fix anything. I also don't like San Francisco, the most trashy city on earth.

• Thank you for answering.

• Thanks for answering in a competent, understanding way, unlike most people would...

• No problem, I understand that I am going to get this sort of thing. I respect your opinion. See you around.

• Because to me a persons gender doesn't matter, it's their sex and their sexual orientation I care about. I want someone with a female body who is (at least somewhat) attracted to me and interested in sex with me. I don't mind if they identify as male, or bigender, agender, genderfluid etc. What matters to me is that physically they have a female body and that they're attracted to people with male bodies (or to me anyway) - if they also like women then that's fine.

• I hope that doesn't sound rude, I don't lack respect for trans people, I wish you the best and I'm sure some straight guys would be interested in dating trans women.

• Its alright. Thank you for answering.

• I would and have, but because I am bi sexual. It is nice to have someone that at least doesn't judge me for being bi. Transsexuals tend to be more caring because they understand the feeling of harsh judgement.

• Thank you for answering.

What Girls Said 3

• I think I could.

• Thank you for answering.

• Well i would, so I don't know

• For some of the same reasons I don't date other types, not my type. Everyone has one, or certain qualities they look for in a partner, and being trans doesn't fit my type the way lesbians, guys with 5 baby mommas and 10 kids, smokers, and guys with no sense of humor are not my type.

• Thank you for answering.