Your honest opinion no bs?

I log into instagram today and i saw my girlfriend doing something i didn't like. Keep in mind my girlfriend graduated hs last year and only keeps contact with all her mates via social network. Well there's this guy that went to hs with her. I noticed my girlfriend likes a lot of his stuff pics, status etc. Well it was his b-day and he got a car.

This was the convo

Her: Happy bday dude and wow dude i like your car

Dude: Yeah i'm about to get an exhaust for it

Her: *in love emoji face* wow i can't wait to see it and we should take our cars for a spin when it's ready

Dude: Yes no doubt

Am i going crazy or is my girlfriend throwing herself at him? they did go to hs together maybe good friends

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're really worried about it, talk to her. Don't start pointing fingers or getting good mad. Just a casual conversation will do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm relationships are based on trust, but that doesn't mean you have to be blind. I wouldn't say anything if I were you, so far she hasn't done much, or I don't consider it much.
    If she doesn't tell you about them two hanging out together, then there's something fishy going on, but if she let's you know, I don't think you have anything to worry about. If they start hanging out too often then you should be concerned especially if you're never invited.

What Girls Said 5

• You're overreacting haha she didn't even say they'd be in the same car together.

• well she seems to be in love with his car xD

• Don't worry about it, she was just being friendly. No flirting or whatever

• well it depends really, if is was a hs friend and they had a long friendship and history then its completely fine, but from a girl perspective that language is totally flirty.

• She's jjust being friendly.

What Guys Said 0