I said "I love you" to 2 different guys.(Some of the details got cut because I ran out of characters, I was saying I regret what I did a lot) Mistake?

I have dated 2 guys.
Both of which I have regretted dating, and BOTH of which I told I loved. Stupid, I know.
So the first one, I started dating BECAUSE I felt very... in love with him. I know I'm young, but I truly felt as though I loved him. I told him I loved him while we were still just best friends, and he said it back so we started dating.
Then he left me for someone else I couldn't get over him and I swore I would become a better person and get him back. So I did. He asked me out again a month later. Stupidly, I said yes. My emotions grew very strong.
Then he dumped me because I was extremely depressed at the time. I had attempted suicide multiple times, and I depended on him for happiness. (Unhealthy relationship, I know.) I felt as though he didn't love me and he was kind of throwing "I love you" around with random girls, including myself. Though I wasn't throwing it around. I felt that I was ACTUALLY in love with him. I had had crushes before, but I had never felt the same way about anyone else that I felt about him. (It sounds stupid because I'm young, but it's true. Also, I don't know how much the "I love you"s count for though, because it was long distance so neither of us had said it in person, it was just texts and emails. Not even calls.)
Anyway, I got even more depressed after he dumped me. It took me about 5 and 1/2 months for me to get over him, and to this day, I still don't feel 100% over him. It's like 1% of me will always love him. Soon after I got over the first guy, I dated another guy. Purely because I didn't want to hurt him. I had 0 feelings for him. He said he loved my too early in the relationship, he avoided me in person, and he didn't even say it; he TEXTED it. I texted it back because I felt pressured. I ended the relationship and told him it was because he avoided me. It was mainly because I had 0 feelings for him though. We are no longer friends, probably for the better. I want t

What Guys Said 1

• " My emotions grew very strong.
    Then he dumped me because I was extremely depressed at the time."

so he didn't care about u at all... otherwise he'd help u get over yer depression i believe!

"because it was long distance so neither of us had said it in person, it was just texts and emails. Not even calls."

^maybe "i love u" in text cannot be defined so accurately... since u cannot see each other's facial xpression.

"He said he loved my too early in the relationship, he avoided me in person, and he didn't even say it; he TEXTED it. I texted it back because I felt pressured. I ended the relationship and told him it was because he avoided me. It was mainly because I had 0 feelings for him though."

^so it sems guy #2 wasn't as "big" as guy #1... so this hurt less, i guess. anyway u did well by puttin an end asap.

anyway... since u've been wid 2 wrong guys u've got some xperience... in order to avoid those type of guys in da future ;)

What Girls Said 0