Is it normal for a guy to want to have sex after every date?

Even if you have been dating for months?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thing is, in our minds, we feel like, if you're gracing us with your presence, and we pay for all your stuff etc.. then the least you can do is have sex. But, the problem with that is, what if you don't WANT sex right then and there, especially if you're not turned on (we don't know if you are since we don't really see it in your body signals). In reality though, a date does consist of at least some sort of sensual action, whether it's just a kiss on the lip, or full on sex. If not, you're "just friends", hanging out

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has a high sex drive

What Guys Said 10

• Sex is about connecting to people and sharing your most intimate and desperate part of yourself with someone else. It is important for a relationship, but not the entire thing. I think what you're asking is, can it be possible he's only interested in having sex with me while ignoring other parts of me? Guys really want to have sex, that's the plain truth, but there is a limit when (for guys too) when you really need to experience that other person for more than the attraction you have for them. That's why I always impress upon people to never start sleeping with each other until they are in a deeply committed relationship so the girl doesn't feel used for sex and the guy is respecting the girl and learning about her.

• Seems normal enough I guess as long as it doesn't turn in to an expectation. Then it's like using you a little

• Yeah, I think so. I think it is more odd that some females don't see this as an opportunity to connect physically.

• I think so.

• No, they usually wanna do it every day whether you went on a date or not. But that's just me.

• yes most guy i know want sex multiple times a day and would shoot for it if they thought it was possible but they don't want to cheat or have a hard time find a or multiple partners up for that much sex. he's probably still holding back a lot of his urges to not seem like a sex addict but most men are. I think it calms down as you get older but it doesn't seem to be for me. Look at it this way he's probably not perusing other partners at this point.

• Well, I suppose it's a good sign that he is still finding you sexually arousing...

• Probably depends on the guy. I know I would want it at least a little :-), but expecting it depends on who I'm dating at the time.

• Yes I would like it every time I see her (:

• If we are giving you something you want, like romance. Then of course we want sex. We put in the effort for a reason.

What Girls Said 1

• That's what it's like in my relationship. Not only the guy but the girl, too. I hear people talk about sex getting old or getting boring and I guess I've just never been in a relationship long enough for that to happen. (Longest was 12 years)