Girls, how do I stay in contact with a female friend of mine that has a boyfriend but we have agreed to stay in touch?

Although we've hung out a couple times over the course of one year, we've agreed to stay in touch since we won't be studying the same subjects anymore at University this semester. She's becoming quite close to me. We've even hugged closely on two separate occasions before leaving. I did not text her for weeks, so suddenly I texted her last week asking her how she was and she did not respond at all. I mean our relationship was on good terms and there was nothing wrong. I've always been the person that gives her space and I usually text her probably once a month or once in two months but that was because we usually meet everyweek since we're lab partners in the past two semesters. But now it's a different story. So I need your advice on how should I stay in touch with her , because she told me we should keep in touch and even catch up again in the future.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I read your posts quite often and I think you are a good person. This girl, if she's thinking of you she will get in contact with you. Perhaps the time isn't right, right now. Give it time, she used the word future, maybe it's to test you to excersize some more patience, as I see you already are. If you're holding out for her there has to be a reason. I feel that you feel she is very special to you in some way... follow your heart, but always know that it could get broken in the process, but if you believe she is worth the heartbreak, proceed. I wish you well in this endeavor😊

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe try one more time to contact her to meet up for some event-since she has a boyfriend, a group event would be ideal. If she doesn't reaping at all, then I would assume she was just being nice when she said that to you.

• I think that you will need to contact her more than just once a month, if you want to maintain the same level of intimacy. Why not ask her out for a friendly lunch? Friends go out for lunch all the time to catch up.