How can I approach a girl without getting nervous? when I am around new girls the words don't come out easily I some time choke?

but if i knew a girl i have no issue. and also what is the best pickup line u can use that girl will responce to?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way to stop feeling nervous. However, you should control your fear and make the necessary first step to talk. There is no such thing as best pickup lines. Talk to them in a similar way you would talk to a guy friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't open with pickup lines or something super funny. Girls want real and confident. So when you walk up to a girl, just talk to them. Simple. Easy. Effective. Introduce yourself and start a conversation with them. You never really get over being nervous talking to a girl you really like, but with lots of practice and building your confidence, it can become much easier. Every time I leave and step out in public I make it a point to talk to new people. Engaging complete strangers is extremely difficult, but once you get the hang of it, talking to girls isn't so bad. It's a skill and skills can be improved upon. Also, getting that confidence up is really key. Girls really like a guy who isn't that afraid of them, and want someone who is willing to treat them like a normal person, instead of placing them on a pedestal from the moment you two meet. Remember, she's a person just like you, and when you talk to her, remember that she's also nervous and you're there to make her feel better

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Think she has a wart on her nose and is complexed about it.