Girls, what should I do it's serious?

I have never cheated , never played with girls feelings I knew a girl I loved her I was loyal trying to do any thing To make her happy but she cheated on me I was totally broken but time went and I knew another girl the same happened. My friends have never been loyal they are dating more than one girl at the same time playing with their feelings and they have never been broken because if a girl cheats there is another one with him they told me to do that but I can't I just need a girl to make her happy and to be loyal to me. Will I find her or should I do what my friends say?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You will find someone don't worry, girls only like being with their friend because either, they eat up all the nice words they say and he's good looking or because they feel like they can "change" him. Don't be like your friends just enjoy life and when the right girl comes maybe look at her back round and make it clear you don't be with unloyal girls. It could just be the way people are around where you live.

What Girls Said 7

• You'll find her, I promise. Please be patient and stay true to yourself. The world needs more guys like you. <3

• You will find her. Don't change who you are for the worse just because everyone else is doing it. Many women would love to have such a great and loyal boyfriend such as yourself.

• Don't be a pushover and you won't end up with girls who cheat on you

• Don't cheat

• If a girl loves a guy , she wouldn't be cheating on him in the first place. You will find that loyal girl, she is out there. You just have to stop looking and when you least expect it she will be right in front of you. Just so you know not every girl is the same. I hope that loyal girl comes knocking on your door one day. Hope this helped :)

• You will find her don't listen to your friends they are jackasses

• Go find her! Honestly, and no offence, what your friends are doing is REALLY wrong. And I think that it is nice to know that there are still good and sweet guys who are about girls' feelings like you! Don't worry, when it is time you will find that special girl! Just a little patiene will help.