Girls, I am 24 and never had a girlfriend. what to do to not be a single?

Please answer the following:

1. should i work out girls to like me or attract them?
2. should i use social skills like what is your enough and neccecary confidence to attract girls
3. Should i change my mood and be positive thinking?
4. should i increase my IQ.

5. Where and how to find nececarily and enough attrtactive girl for me

These are some hypothetical reasons i am single.

I'd add one more thing. should i work harder and hardest passionately to get what i want?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• go to a bar and makeout with half drunk girls.

What Girls Said 20

• You should make the changes you want to make because it will make you happier with yourself. Strive to be the best version of yourself and be the person that YOU want to be. if you are happy with yourself and live who you are, then others will too

• Try not to focus on the "i'm 24 and single". Just let it happen naturally. Best thing you could do like other have said is just be confident and i don't really care if you iQ is 180 or 80. Just ask a girl out. You'll be surprised at the results. Be yourself, don't change anything about you, just dress smartly and present yourself decently. Its ok if you get rejected too. Just keep persevering and don't feel shy about it. When you accepts your gesture, treat her respectfully and all should be good :)

• I know at least 3 guys over 27 who have never ever had a girlfriend. They are all cool, interesting guys. None of them are losers. They've stayed single for various reasons, mostly having to do with just not finding the right girl, or being too wrapped up in their own interests, or even just not finding it that urgent to date.

• 1. Not necessarily. If it'll boost your body confidence or self esteem then go for it. Don't work out just to impress someone else, be you.

2. Girls aren't a group of people you can collectively a lot a certain trait to. We are all different and like different things about a guy. If there's a social skill you think you can work on, then by all means go for it.

3. Being positive is always a good thing - healthy mind, healthy body. Surround yourself with things you love, and indulge in things that make you feel good. But like above, if you enjoy being a grumpy bum then stay that way. Every girl has a different opinion on what they like about a guy.

4. IQ means shit all. Some girls might care, but I've never heard of a chick turning down a guy because his IQ wasn't large enough for her. My boyfriend is the biggest dork sometimes but super smart when it comes to space. We all have our own little perks and interests.

5. University, sports, bars, concerts, tafe etc. etc. You'll find a girl doing something you like doing, it's called common interests :)

• just be yourself if girls dont like you for who you are screw them. but you should be definently be positive and you can work out but you then have to think if they want you for you or for your body tho..

• First of all, don't say to yourself I'm not smart/good/hot/pretty enough for a girl.

1. Try to dress well, smelling good, you can work out if you want to, that's one of the way to feel better.
    2. Just be confident, confidence is attractive !
    3. Yes that's very important to be more positive everyday, don't think about thinks you failed but the ones you succeeded at !
    4. no be yourself!
    5. do you have a hobby? Likes to hang out in some place? Then that's your chance to find a girl who like same places/things as you do.
    6. Girls like when a guy put passion in trying to seduce them, of course! that means the girl is important for the boy! I wouldn't care about a boy trying to seduce me but he would spend more time with his friends than me for example.

• number 4 is irrelevant as long as number 2 is good. number 1 is peacocking and not always the best way... I suggest making sure your hairstyle etc suits you though and staying clean and that usually helps. Number 3 will increase number 1.

• just be yourself. Maybe they just don't know how awesome you are. or maybe you haven't been in the right group of girls.

• 1: Dress nicely and smell great...
    2. Be a gentleman and make a girl smile
    3. Talk more and more get to know each other...
    4... Go out, restaurant, shopping, hiking anything like that...

• Or you could just walk up to a girl you like and ask her out.

• Your iq has nothing to do with getting a girlfriend, unless it's under 70 or something :P Confidence is always great! All you really need is confidence, humor andddd kindness

• Buy a cat.

• I think its all about ones attitude when looking for a girlfriend. You have to have a certain attitude that attracts girls (not being a jerk) but like a certain something i can't really explain. A certain charm about them 😊

• you sound like you know what to do your just not being smart and need someone to tell you what to do and how to do it. my number one advice for you is to do what you think you should do and not be dependent so much on other peoples opinions.

• Be confident, work out, and approach girls

• number 3 :) be an optimist :D

• dont do anything
    dont find love , let love find you

• how?

• live your life normaly. do what you love
      go out with your friends
      learn something new
      and you will fall in love without plans

• You shouldn't have to change yourself in order to get attention. You might need to look at the people you are socialising with. you want someone who will love you for you regardless of improvements or not. someone you can be yourself with and not feel ashamed of anything. If anything you might need to put yourself out there a little more.. Maybe take some chances letting people know what you want.. But just be careful there are a lot of people who will hurt you if they don't want the same thing.

My ex and I still talk about our future together.. We just can't be together right now. And it's so painful. I hate it.

• Be the best person you can be...
    1. Look great - exercise, good haircut, nice clothes, good hygiene
    2. Be confident - always believe that you have a chance with any girl just like everyone else. Dont assume she wouldn't want you as you might bw her type.
    3. Dont let a rejection knock your confidence - easier said than done but just keep trying as there is the right girl out there who will miss put if you dont keep trying
    4. Make sure your conversation is meaningful - ask her lots of questions that help you understand who she is and be open when she asks you questions.

• I son't think you can change your intelligence even though you can study and gain more information. Being fit always make person more attractive, but it mistly comes down to social skills, personslity and your face. Also, what type of girls you usually go for?

Bottom line is, if you are obese, have poor social skills and/or you are really negative person, you'll have poor chances of attracting any girl.