Is there something wrong with me?

I'm 17 and I only had my first kiss yesterday. The issue I'm having is that I've always loved the idea of kissing someone, being in a relationship, having sex etc, however I hated kissing! I don't know why and now the thought of being in a relationship and sex and everything else completely scares me, who doesn't like kissing? I thought you would at least feel something, but it was just your lips moving with another persons lips, it didn't feel good and was very underwhelming. Now I'm terrified of all of that stuff and I don't know what to do, I've always been insecure about the sex part but now I know I don't even like kissing I'm stuck. I don't want to be alone forever, but how can I stop myself feeling like this and just be normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• thats normal, when it comes to anything beyond kissing jus let hat wait, u sound nowhere near ready.

• I don't think I am either, but all my friends have done it and just feel like a kid because I haven't. Surely at 17 I should be ready.

• Thank you so much! You're completely right, I will wait for someone who likes me just as much as I like them even if I takes a while. Everyone has their own time so I guess when the time's right I'll meet him and I will tale it slow anyway. Thank you very much :)

• no problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont worry it feels weird the first time but you'll get better at it. Try not to think about it too much while you're kissing and let yourself go. You'll see! And no there's nothing wrong with you!! I've have the same thoughts as you but we just have to go at our own pace! Dont rush things. If it hasn't happend yet its NO big deal trust me.

What Guys Said 2

• Your boy wasn't a good kisser yet another one

• It really depends who you end up kissing and if they are any good at it. Also if you like the person you are with it is much more enjoyable.

What Girls Said 1

• First kiss is groce, it gets better. Nothing wrong with u.