It's I ok to hit your girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl is trying to kill me or inflict serious injury upon me, it'd be silly of me to just sit back and take it. Hitting is justified in self defense. Part of being a gentleman is knowing when to take the hit and when to respond with defense. You just have to read the situation and deal with it accordingly.

Is it wrong to hit a girl for any other reason than self defense? Most definitely yes.

What Girls Said 13

• To defend yourself it is always okay to fight back but if you are hitting her just because you are pissed is not right nor is it right for her to do it to you.

• NEVER Ever!! Same goes for her hitting you!

• No, it's never okay to abuse anyone.

• No not ever and she shouldn't hit you either

• Can you please block me so I never have to read another one of your stupid posts ever again?

• It's not ok to hit anyone. .3.

• It's not ok to hit anyone when it's not life threatening.

• Hitting a woman is wrong.

• ofcourse not !

• Really Harry, you for real?

• No, no one should ever hit their partner.

• Omg no thats horrible and out of order

• not at all.

What Guys Said 17

• Meaning physically hit your girlfriend?

No, never. It's never justified, no matter what the circumstances may be.

• Hurting people is wrong, even in self defence
    the best outcome, is one where neither gets hurt.

• Self Defence yes , I practice boxing.
    Even when my mom tries to hit me (in a non abusive way) one hand blocks it and the other hand automatically gets ready for a punch haha

• If she's physically abusing you, then by all means you have a right to defend yourself.

Otherwise, no.

• If she's hitting you (as in abuse), then you still shouldn't hit her. She'd use that against you in court and she'd win. Only hit your girlfriend if she's a) trying to kill you or b) she's into that.
    But just my opinion.

• In defence, yes, as with any other person. Otherwise, no.

• Only with smooth kisses dude.

• No u can't

• if she is running at you with a weapon do whatever to take her out otherwise run around

• Are you serious? Is it ok for me to hit you?

• no, never.

• No way any guy who hits a girl is scum

• If you hit my girl, I will crucify you for sure.🙏Amitabha My goodness is punish the girl who hit a girl. But as for me, I would never hit my girl.

• Highly dependent upon the circumstances. In most cases no, in select cases, yes (ie, self-defense or defense of another person only).

• It's only ok to hit anyone when it is in self-defence even if they provoke you.

• If she tries to serious hurt or kill me, I will put the bitch down without hesitation!!!

• Good for you I see so many comments like "hitting a girl is wrong" it isn't if you have a perfectly good reason to.

• Unless she's about to kill you then probably not