I just turned 22, feel old.. am I past my prime?

Honestly feel pretty old.. I workout take care of myself. Getting more wrinkles etc. I'm a man whos working on my engineering degree and plans to make good money.. is the clock ticking? Just got out of a three year relationship and I feel like I'm doomed to be alone. What age is most attractive for a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• That peak varies for different guys. Some guys actually look better the older they get. Others not so much... But I'd say on average mid 20s to mid 30s. You're still pretty young , so you've got plenty of time. Don't stress it

• You're saying mid 20s to mid 30s a mans prime is ending? Or a mans prime is mid 20s to mid 30s.

• Okay than that's a really good sign and hopefully you'll turm

• *turn out the same

Most Helpful Guy

• lol. wut? lolol..

• IM serious lol I'm assuming your laughing at my question because you are 32

• no, because your question is stupid... but then try and prevent me from lauging pussy.

What Girls Said 2

• No you're not even close. So stop.

• Yeah, you better get married and have kids TODAY!

What Guys Said 3

• your prime is probably late 20s early 30s you haven't reached your prime yet. but you only get 10 years worth of prime unless your brad pitt or something he has somehow manage to have nearly 30 years of prime , seriously though your fine

• xD this is stupid, I'm 19 and the only difference I notice, is how stupid younger people are.

• You're still 19 lol wait till you finish undergrad and see that life sucks lol. When people told me you are a baby I always questioned them. Now at 22 I realize there is a huge different at 19.

• I feel the willy wonka meme would go nicely here, unfortunately I don't know how to post pics xD

• Mate the best thing to do is continue to take care of yourself and always be confident. I have learnt that you don't even need to look like Brad Pitt or Aiden Turner to get girls! Girls are attracted to confidence in itself. Therefore if you are semi attractive and are confident, you will be grand.