Do you believe in God?

believe in God?

have any of you had a supernatural experience?

what do you think happens after you die?

i believe in God ..

i pray too..

i think after we die we are going to get judged and go to heaven or Hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the beginning of society leaders like Moses understood that there had to be rules to stop people from killing each other, from stealing from each other, from f**king any hole they could put their wiener in, from eating flesh like pork which does give illnesses if badly conserved.

in short that there had to be laws in society. They needed them to keep their authority too.

If they had come up with those laws and presented them as their own idea they'd have lost popularity and leadership (and wealth)

Since there were lots of natural things happening (famines, storms, thunder flashes, floods, illnesses, children and animals were born and died) and people simply didn't understand the why and how of all this so they attributed it to some higher invisible being(s) or power(s).

Leaders like Moses and Gilgamesh (Moses and Gilgamesh might have been the same person) used that ignorant belief to get their laws accepted and obeyed. They presented themselves as the true prophets of those unknown origins of things and happenings.

So did the Pharaohs before them, so did all primitive leaders (and a lot of less primitive leaders too)

What Guys Said 39

• living things on a mental level. Science says that thought is an energy and researchers like Bruce Lipton now say that our bodies cells transmit and receive signals. This is the primary reason why when someone stares into the back of our heads we turn around; or when dogs know exactly when their owners are coming home. It is because we are 'feeling' and are connected to this field of energy all the time...we just don't know it.

So the evidence that we are energy beings surrounded by a conscious energy field now, is very clear. So, what now, now that we know this?

Well, it will help us in our life by knowing this, because it will help us understand why our life is the way it is. Reason why some people's lives are miserable is because they don't realise the power of their thoughts; that their thoughts attract the very thing they think of. The reason why prayer works is because it is a powerful single-minded focus of positive mental attention - this is why it works.

Going back to how it relates to our life and love life, you'll see from this finding, that actually God does indeed exist and that everything we see before us in our world, has a purpose to exist, and everything was meant to be for our growth, experience and enjoyment, and not suffering.

If you understand that your thoughts and beliefs attract your very experience; that the quality of your next thought has an impact on the quality of your next experience, you'll see the power of creation that you have in your hands, that the Creator has given you. You see we all have the power to choose EXACTLY the life you want, but we've simply not realised it. The reason this is not widely known is that most of us in the world have been taught wrongly about it, or simply forgotten it.

Think about this for a moment. When you look at a dating site (like this) think about how many people there really are that you can connect with right here right now. There are tens of thousands right? If you are a lonely guy and want to date and be with someone, (a girl say), there are tens of thousands of girls you can choose from and talk to. You can choose any one of them from all walks of life, looks, backgrounds, likes, colors, shapes and sizes, all the way down to how they look, hair colour, eyes etc. You have a full menu of choices that you can choose from. And it doesn't end there...its the same level of choice if you are a girl just looking for a guy. If you look at the numbers and variety as a choice of people you can choose from, is it not phenomenal? They are. And you know what that shows also? It shows that God does care about us. How and why? Because of the number of choices we can live this life. On Earth he didn't just give us one girl to choose from, he gave us a few billion girls (and boys) for us to choose from, one for each sex.

How's that for choice?

• battlefield that life with his men. The reason they know is because...they had a photo of the captain taken before he died. And the man was a spitting image of the captain in the photo, with exactly the same physical build, looks and traits!

In Halle Berry's case she was said to be Dorothy Dandridge in a previous life. Dandridge wanted to be an Oscar-winning black actress, but because of the Civil Rights movement, she was unable to complete her 'soul' task to change people's perceptions of blacks, and died early. Dandridge was born in Cleveland Ohio, and died on September 8th 1965. Berry was born August 14 1968, also in Cleveland Ohio, picking up right where Dandridge left off. Berry had won her Oscar a few years ago and where the evidence lies, both Dandridge and Berry share the same look with strong facial cheekbones as well as birth background, and one of Dandridges best friends became Berry's friends later in life when they met up. Her name was Geri Branton and she became convinced Berry was Dorothy reincarnated.

Now going onto others things that we share, are energy fields. If you look at the magnetic fields of the Earth you'll see it goes around a toroidal shape around the Earth. It looks like two spheres spinning opposite to each other side by side with a field of energy moving up in the middle. If you look at an apple or apricot (by cutting them in half and comparing this shape) you'll see they all have the same toroidal pattern.

And its not just fruit or veg that has this, but even MRI scans that have shown our brains share this same toroidal energy field. As it happens there is a term for this. It is called the Morphic Field, and its an energy field that affects all living things. This is because all living things have an energy field and because the Morphic Field shapes things into the way they look.

The biologist Rupert Sheldrake has talked about this through many years of his research. You may have heard of this as the 100th Monkey Syndrome, where once it reaches the 100th person/being, something becomes known on a mass scale. This was derived from his work. The 100th Monkey Syndrome was an observation made by Sheldrake of some Japanese Macaque monkeys who began washing their sweet potatos in water. It used to be that the monkeys used to eat them with mud on top. Then one day a young and clever monkey decided to wash them in water to make to make it easier to eat (which it did). At first it was the young doing the cleaning; then the baby taught the mother (who disliked doing it, but it did anyway. Then it quickly spread to other groups of monkeys in the nearby forest and before long, it even spread to a neighboring island that was not connected physically to this first island! Now macaques did not travel far, so how on Earth did they learn so quickly, especially on the other neighbouring island? Sheldrake believed it was transmitted through their Morphic Field via a phenomenon called Morphic Resonance, which connects

• I believe in God, but the God that I believe in is not the angry jealous God of old...that I believe is a manipulated fallacy. The one I believe in is the omnipresent consciousness or energy (better known as an awareness) that surrounds all living things, and of which we are a part of. In other words, the belief that you, are a living God, of that energy source.

In order to understand this theory, we must change our outlook in life and start being able to see that all life follow the same rules and the same roots of 'creation' or causes of effect. If we do this, we'll see a pattern emerge.

For example, all life share similar traits and goals. All beings for example (on Earth at least, are born, live and then die) and while they are alive, all try to look for the same things - comfort, shelter and love/survival.

Now the great thing about living in our current times (compared to our ancestors) is that we now have the technology available to be able to see far far deeper and understand the structure of our universe on an quantum scale. If we are unsure about something, we can use various equipment to detect or calculate our hypothesis. Science now has come so far, that we're even able to determine if a solid object is actually solid at all and whether certain laws are true or not.

For example, the law of energy is now pretty much determined. The Law of Thermodynamics say that energy never dies but changes into something else. If you literally take this into context...what does this mean? If we believe that we are beings who inhabit a soul/spirit in a physical body...this means that the spirit (after death) never actually dies, but moves onto another existentential plane. On top of this information, Buddhists and Hindu teachings have talked about reincarnation, and folks who have had hypnotic regression have claimed to have seen their past lives, with many (up to 80% of people) saying their current friends and family today were people they already knew. Some say when we see somebody first time and they look and feel familiar to us, or - is this very fact.

For those who are skeptical of this view, I suggest they read the book 'The Return of the Revolutionaries' by Walter Semkiw and also check the Youtube video of a reincarnated WW2 pilot as an 11 year old boy. Semkiw has produced very convincing evidence in his book by following certain groups of people (some of whom are known to us in the world, like Halle Berry and Oprah Winfrey) and he traces them back by several means. Some of the them were made through a channeler, but others were through the people's experience themselves and through clever tracing of physicality of that person from their last life and this life to make the match, as well as their physical choices/tendencies, as well as places of birth. For example one American guy went to an American Civil War exhibition, and when he saw one of the photos, he developed an intense feeling of pain like as if he had been on that

• Yes, it's pretty easy for me to see that there must be a creator when I look at all

creation. Of courses some people think that the world and the cosmos created itself, but that doesn't make much sense to me. The "big bang" theory proposes that there was nothing and then suddenly there was something that has become the universe as we know it. That sounds an awful lot like the Bible account of creation to me.

For me it's easier to see that there must be a God in places where raw nature can be experienced. One occasion stands out in my memory. I was steering a sailboat in the Caribbean Sea on a sunny morning, 50 miles off the coast of Venezuela, on a course from LaGuaira to Curacao. I was alone on watch and my shipmates were asleep below deck. With full sails and wind and seas in our favor we careened along at top speed (7 or 8 mph for that boat). Occasional clumps of yellow Sargasso weed sped past floating on deepest blue. The trade-winds were literally singing as they blew through the rigging. I was in awe and my heart throbbed with the sudden knowledge that there must be a God. Just then I saw dolphins jumping alongside the boat, then on both sides of the boat. I wanted to count them at first, but there were more and more until there were many dozens jumping at once over an area of 100's of yards on both sides of the boat as they passed us by. I could only see the ones that were airborne, so there must have been many more under the surface. I don't tell this story often because who could believe it, so I treasure it as a personal assurance that yes, there is a god. Since then he's revealed himself to me in many other ways.

Mathematician/philosopher Blaise Pascal observed that God reveals enough of himself that we have ample evidence if we choose to believe, but hides enough of himself that if we choose not to believe we don't have to. Don't believe what anybody else says, look for yourself and he will reveal himself to you in a personal way. "Seek and ye shall find." [I've used masculine pronouns here in a generic sense, no gender bias intended]

As far as what comes after, I only have 2nd-hand info there, so I won't speak to that, ask me after I die. LOL

• No, No, and We become fertilizer.

There is no god, heaven, or hell. I come from an extremely religious family so I've had plenty of opportunities to research and make an educated decision on this matter. If some of you who claim to be religious and believe in God actually read the bible, you would probably see how full of bull sh*t it really is.

Just a single example of the many:

8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

10And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

And since it's Christmas time and it's one of my pet peeves: I'm getting tired of all you Christians acting like Christmas is Jesus' birthday and getting mad at people for saying XMAS instead of CHRISTMAS. Educate yourself before looking like an ass.

• So, if you're ever complaining that God doesn't exist because this person dumped you and made you upset or is the only one that ever mattered to you and are waiting on them to make a move, think again. There are plenty more fish in the sea. You just gotta believe in yourself that God does indeed exist, and that there are far more choices in your life that he has given you than you can imagine. The only important bit is if you believe in the belief that you do have a choice and learn to take it.

• I used to believe in God because Christianity was crammed down my face from the day I was born. But being born with spina bifida, and having to make many visits to the hospital when I was a child pretty much ruined any idea that there is some omnipotent merciful being out there. If there is an omnipotent being out there, he cannot possibly let such small innocent children suffer the fate of those I've seen on the pediatric ward in that hospital, and be merciful. Mind you, I am not talking about myself, I've gotten what I deserved in life, hell I've probably gotten away with more than I should, which further proves to me there cannot be a God as such. When I die, I will gladly be buried six feet under and rot away, thanks.

• "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?

Then why call him God?"

(Epicuros, 341-270 BC )

• So basically silentg, science and common sense are EVIL. All the work of satan. Your religion is right, all the others are wrong. If it makes sense, its just THE DEVIL. I wonder if when my dog dies, that he picked the right religion? Maybe he believes in shiva, and he is going to hell for picking the wrong one. Poor little scrappy...

• Poor scrappy :( YOU ARE THE ONE to be blamed! I told you ages ago, teach the doggy....

• Do you believe in Magic?

If by Supernatural you mean Paranormal, then yes I believe in the Paranormal because I've had several experiences as a child with the paranormal.

So once we die, your soul goes to court and god is the judge and the jury is who? They decide if you go to heaven or hell? Oh and as a soul can you hire an attorney?

• Eighteenth century French philosopher Denis Diderot, when accused of being an atheist, replied that he simply did not care whether God existed or not. In response to Voltaire, he wrote: It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley; but not at all so to believe or not in God. link

I don't believe in any god.

• I never had any supernatural experience nor did I meet someone who had.

what do you think happens after you die? The neurons stop communicating, consciousness and everything else in the body stops (some functions at once, other slower, according to the energy and impulses they need) and decomposition starts.

No heaven no Hell, just Nothing.

• If you feel better praying, by all means, pray: it's an excellent placebo.

• Not a placebo, communicating with God reminds you that all this life is something so tiny compared to the creator, it shrinks all your problems whatever they were and gives you a new attitude on how to face and solve them.

• 1)no

2)no

3) we either rot in the ground or in the extremely unlikely (impossible) event wherein scientifically undetectable mystic forces pull the magic out of you and either gives it a sky house or tortures it forever after it deems you worthy of such things I guess that happens

also, let it be known that there have been hundreds and hundreds of "wrong" religions that came before you, one after the other, until the one you believe in became re-translated enough to be palatable to European minds and caused the dark ages, a time in which all knowledge was reduced to what people thought god wanted you to do, and any attempt at thought was promptly met with brutal death. And keep in mind, the followers of the archaic religions I mentioned were much, much more devout then you could ever be by any standard, and they all had as much proof as you do today: their undying, unwavering faith in the unproven

• I would say that I am a deist, I distrust a lot of the cruel doctrines of contemporary religions. Especially Hell, most Chrisitans believe that this the fate of those who "sin" but I think its really sadistic and even UnChristian. In the early Christian Church, very few beleived in eternal Hell (only the Roman-Carthage School of Christians did, which eventually grew as the Roman Catholic Church rose). For the first 3 centuries most Christians beleived in Universal salvation, they held that there would only be temporary punishments to correct sinners so that they would be reconciled with God. Interestingly, the Catholic and orthdox Churched today still hold that this is a possbility and that hell may not be eternal. Jews also do not genrally believe in "hell", as a place of eternal torment is not found anywhere in the Old Testament. The word "hell" infact is probably of pagan origin (many gods/godesses of various mythic underworlds were called Hell or Hella for godesses). The Hebrew words that often are translated as "hell" are sheol and Gehenna, which most rabbis will tell you are not comaptible with the Christian idea of Hell. Many Bibles are now removing the word Hell, and many translations do not contain the concept. Also, there is a strong case that the wicked amy be simply annihiliated. The Old Testament and much of what Jesus said definitely affirmed that the wicked will be destroyed and not tortured forever. The verses that seem to support the idea of eternal torture are also contested. Hell became more promient after the Bible was trnaslated into Latin (which only translated pirmarily by 1 man at the time). The Christians that used the original Greek/Hebrews scriptures. Also remember the books of the "bible" we have today have been shaped and molded by centuires of Church councils. There are many books that early Christians read that are not contained in our Bible, including one that called the Apocalpyse of Peter, a scripture authored by the apostle Peter about the end times, which states that in the end God will have mercy on all people.

2 great resources:

tentmaker.org

helltruth.com

• Sry about the typos, I rote this kind of in haste, I forgot to continue on that one sentence, I meant to say that those who used the greek and hebrew did generally not believe in eternal punishment. My main point is that the afterlife is a complex thing, and saying bad people go to hell and the good people go to heaven is dumbing it down.

• Which afterlife?

• Sry I meant to say the ocncept of the afterlife, I don't assert thjat any relfgion knows what happens after death

• I don't believe in God.

Never had a supernatural experience.

After we die nothing happens, the mind and thoughts stop and the body decomposes.

• Yes, I do.

• I don't believe in god at all. Look at the world water runs down hill and that's how every thing else in nature is to. human suffering knows no bounds the only compassion is from other humans.. No way there is any one in control of this.

As to sending someone to hell think about it. God knows every thing before it even happens. A person who goes to hell god knew that about them before he ever made them, he knew exactly what was going to happen every moment of their life and what their reaction would be to it and what personality trait he gave them that would cause them to act that way. Remember this includes the flaws that sent them to hell. Still he makes them that way any way AND he has a nice hot pit of fire waiting for them that he built to burn them in. That is not the behavior of a god, more like a devil. Here is a good url to check out www.atheists.org

• No I don't believe in god. I believe in science. Believing in a god is like believing in a fairy tale or magic. God is a made up person by a manipulative person named Jesus. I understand why gods all over the world are made up but for them to "travel" through hundreds of thousands of years just shows how dumb the world has become. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my answer to this question. I believe that every person controls their own destiny.

No I haven't had any experience but people in my family have.

I think that your body rots and is put back into the Earth and your spirit is free to roam the universe

• There is no God. Its hard to believe in something that you can't see. Especially something as ridiculous as a "god" creating the universe and everything in it. I think when you die you have no memories so everything we do in our lifetime is pointless. And our bodies just decay.

• i believe in god, don't care if anyone doesn't want to believe in gods word, I do

and yes I did have an exp it was amazing and perfect in every way l love GOD and about the whole hell or heaven thing

seriously lets say I believe and you don't believe a (I don't know if you do believe in god )

if your right that god doesn't exist nothing happens we die and that's it

if I'm right you go to hell and I go to heaven, but let me get my point across

k if anyone doesn't believe in god they have a 50-50 chance to not suffer because they won't know until they die and find out if hell is real or not, so your basically people risk there life on there own needs

k but the person that does believe in god has 100 percent chance cause if god does exist he doesn't go to hell and even if god is not real we just die and that's it

• "what do you mean I don't believe in god...i talk to him every day"

• "believe in God?"

Which one.

"have any of you had a supernatural experience?"

No.

"what do you think happens after you die?"

My body starts to rot.

• And you turn into a tree?

• And I have loved the thought of the communist state when I was younger, I really hated the thought of being tied to the upper laws, but in the end I had to realize that a human being can't and won't even be able to create a whole life management system without God's guidance lines, at least. Because a man without God and faith is just a caveman (even though he is smart). And I don't think it's the fear of religious texts is what makes me stick to these thoughts anymore...

• You are clearly ignorant of the facts. Just because a belief makes you feel good, doesn't mean it's correct.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can convince you to commit atrocities". - Voltaire.

• I believe religion itself is one of the most phony things yet interesting topics every. you can argue both ways. you say one thing about it I could counter with another and vice versa. in short. I think religion is BS. but without think about how the world would be. I think religion was developed to try and keep a "honest" and "controlled" world. and why the hell are they so many different types anyway. if you believe in god hope you picked the right type. because shouldn't there only be one?

• The closest thing to god are the stars that we see in the sky. Every element you see, all you are made of, the gases you breathe, can at some point be traced back to the stars.

• i think god lets you go werever you wanna go, if you wanna go to hell, he will put you in f***ing hell, if you wanna go to heavin, he will put you in f***ing heavin, or reincarnate u, f*** idk, he may ven tell you 2 go bak down 2 earth and fininsh wht you started

• Yes, but is the God I believe in the same God as other people? That's another story all together!!!

• Yeah, but I believe It is inconceivable and doesn't regard humans as special. (why would it create the rest of the universe and then decide to care about us specifically?)

• The whole universe was built to impress you, to show you that God is the greatest.

If you think otherwise, you have to prove aliens existence, then try to prove that they're more important to God that us.

• We've only the word of the priests for that.

• Yes.

Yes I have.

We either go to heaven or hell. How that is decided I do not know and I feel it is not our place to try to find out. Spinning our wheels.

• Hell was created by men... it was never in the original scriptures

god never mentioned hell

• Jesus mentioned Hell more often than any other subject. apparently He thought it was of major importance. By the way, it is this way in all extant biblical manuscripts. There is no big conspiracy to make us all believe in a Hell which doesn't exist. It's every bit as real as any other rude awakening.

• I'm Sorry. That you believe in god.

• Im sorry that you dont.

• God does not exist. At least not the vindictive SOB in the Bible. But I cannot disprove that we've been created by something sentient.

Several.

I have no idea, and I couldn't care less. This is the life I'm living, there's no point in acting good to get rewarded in the next one (if any).

• what do you mean by "God?"

• No.

No.

Nothing.

• Yes.

No.

Nothing, I'll just be dead.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 30

• My family are very religious so I was made to believe the same and in God, also all the heaven/hell business. Over the last 3years I think I don't believe there is a god. Most religion's have laid down laws/moral so society can function, and if you don't do certain things you are doomed to go to hell. If you use your own sense your conscious can guide you, will know what a wrong/right action is. Religion seems old fashioned to me at times and I think that it creates a divide amongst people, which is very contradictory when all religions teach/promote to love other human beings and that we are equal etc.

I haven't had any supernatural experiences. There is no such thing as heaven and hell we die our bodies decompose or we are cremated. Most of my views began to change when I studied Jurisprudence as part of my degree. However before studying that subject I was always suspicious about what is written in scriptures and doubted what was written. I would love to carry on about it but I think I have said enough.

What do you think?

• I believe in a higher power, but not God in the traditional sense of any sort of religious texts or teachings. I think it all matters though- I believe we have spirits and souls inside of us that live on and we carry those we love with us when they die, as they carry us with them in their eternity. You reap what you sow, if in life you leave behind no one who loves you and don't truly love anyone in return, your eternity will be a lonely, loveless place. DH Lawrence said it best: "Those who die and dying still can love do not die, they live on in the beloved".

• i believe in God

I haven't had a supernatural experience or maybe I don't remember

yes I believe we either go to heaven or hell when we die too.

• i definitely believe in God/a higher power. I don't believe there is only one path to God tho. I don't believe in heaven or hell because when we die I believe our spirit goes back to being pure positive energy. I believe the natural state of our being is love and when we die we are released back into collective consciousness. I've had a supernatural experience that made me feel nothing but pure joy and bliss! it was amazing and couldn't be described as anything but God flowing through me. I believe we just have to do the best we can and live each day being kind to others and ourselves. I believe that people in general are good and that there is definitely someone out there watching over us

• yes I believe in God

• Based on my life experiences, I have no reason to believe that there is a "God." However, Buddha is awesome.

Yes.

You rot into the ground, and the maggots eat you.

• God, no.

Some sort of energy force that controls the Universe... maybe.

I've seen ghosts twice. And had some very strange dreams. And heard voices. And had premonitions. And seen visions.

After you die... I think your soul moves into a higher state of being. Maybe...

• I believe in God and that energy and force that controls the universe is God. After all, he created it. I got into a bad car accident that could have taken my life, but God came to my rescue. I do believe there's a heaven and hell.

• I guess god really has it in for that huge group of people who die every year in car accidents other then you

• Heck, I'll believe it if it can be proven. Maybe that energy force is in the 12th demension, and not percievable by humans. http://www.break.com/index/how-to-imagine-the-tenth-dimension.html

• 1.hell is 4 the ones who are not wanting to be forgiven.

2.read up on the hebrew version of the king james bible and translate it threw a concordance if you rly wnt answers.

3.hun,i only read one of the answers and it's clear they don't hve a clue what they are tlking about.

4.god is very real.

5. how wld we be here? if we came from a rocks where did the rock come from? space? if we came from space then where did space come from? god.

and yes some so called chrristians can be prty awful.

but not all are the same.

compassion and love go to everyone who will let it.

rapists.

killers.

cheaters.

theifs.

all bad.

all sinful.

and those who don't want to be forgiven, wont.

but you can't repeat it over and ovr and stilll ask for forgivness noing ull do it again.

god is not mean.us he understands and guides, tests, and loves, everyone goes threw different things.

i do beleive in god faith and love.

go read the book 90 minutes in heaven. I hve not seen god but I have felt his comfort when on my knees in the worst time of my life.

and I knew after that moment, I would nvr feel alone again.

• I guess god never taught you how to spell. I hate to be that guy, but man, if you wnt 2 be tkn srsly stop with all teh erors in spelng plz.. I mean, christ, this place has a spell check

• If you want to know how we got here, take an astronomy class. It's not really complicated. Basically, giant clouds of gas (nebula) form stars, and from stars all other elements are created. But you will say, how did the gas get there? Well, there's the big bang theory if you want to go there, but the best way to answer your question is with another question: How did god get there? "Oh he always has been, always will be". So why couldn't the many nebula have always been?

• Because a neblea or whatever isn't forever. and yes god has always been there.

your so touchy about this question.

it must be conviction.

• Yes I believe in God whole heartedly. I believe that Jesus Christ, my lord and savior, died on the Cross to forgive my sins. Those that believe in him and his teachings, will have true salvation and eternal life.

when God puts you through hard times, he is testing you, making you a better person.

When you die you will be judged before the Lord, it is up to you what you choose to believe,either you will be saved and live an eternal life with christ in heaven or burn in hell.

I can only pray that other people will find God in their hearts.

I am not telling you what to believe, no one can make you believe anything, but I'm just trying to share Gods word with the world and maybe find more followers.

Please if you don't agree with me don't write any comments. Love, peace, and God Bless:)

• I believe in God. I'm Lutheran Christian and proud.

I haven't had a supernatural experience.

After we die, I think we're going to go through a test, see if we're strong enough. We'll be forced to show ourselves and then be either sent to Heaven or to Hell.

• yes, I beleive in god. some things bother me, like..how there are some secrets that are in explainable? but that's where true faith comes in, if you have faith, you just know and you beleive because you have in trust in it. though god is suppose to be our ownly god, and he is I still have some thing that pulls me into greek mtyhology and such. you know... slene,aphroditie..venus...arebus? that kinda stuff, I love them. I think well go to heaven, or being on this earth for a time would ahve been a waste and completely un neccecary. in pergatory well get judged, sure, but if you ask for forgivness I'm sure well all ge tto heaven. even those who don't ebleive here on earth. if your truly sorry hell understand. and yes, I have has an experience lol:)

• i am a verrryyyy strong christian believer

plenty spiritual experiences

and heaven or hell.

what someone said here is that she or he has no reason because of past experiences.

imsorry.

but there are people that have been threw probly 20000000 times worse things. but they're still christians. just because of strong faith.

and this I hve no proof stuff?

crap.

it even says in the bible not to challenge god. and asking him to prove himself, is challenging him.

• It says not to challenge god because anyone with half a brain can find huge logical flaws in any religion. and spiritual experiences happen to those who really, really want them, your brain can pretty much make you see whatever it wants. and be as faithful as you want, the aztecs and the mayans sure were, and who still believes in their gods? so basically what you say is, "sure I don't have any proof or reason, but I don't think, because I was told not to by some mistranslated tome." great job

• No I have proof I was saying it to the people who say they dont.

its called sarcasm.

and I do think.

i think jesus loves me.us :]

• Lol yea, some text in a book written by some guys a couple thousand years ago, then put together in a book by someone else a few hundred years later is proof. I can write that I have super powers, say its the word of god, but doesn't make it true. How do you know you are reading the right book? I hear the Qur'an is the word of god too. I hope animals can read! Don't want them buring in hell..

• I was raised to believe in Him, but now I'm not so sure.

I mean, there is no proof.

But I will remain a Catholic.

I have committed many sins, but I go to confession.

So yes, I believe in God, even though I sometimes

Don't act like it.

And I either think you go to Heaven/Hell,

Or your body rots.

If there IS a God, and you didn't believe in him while on Earth,

You will be going to either Heaven or possibly Hell.

• I believe in God, Jesus, and He will decide when it's time to die. I read the Bible.. so I don't know about the people that don't believe in Him. But

That is just

What different people think.

And forget about what I said about Proof.

If you have faith, then there is a God.

• I believe in God

• First question: Not really.

Second question: No

Third question: Nothing

• Yes,I do.

• I believe in God but I don't believe in heaven and hell, I think once we die our souls float up into the sky, whether you are a good or bad person, it's the same for everyone. And our bodies are left to rot :( But the bad people will suffer in the next life. That will be their "hell".

• Nope,

No,

Bacteria will eat it

• i think when you die your body dies but your mind and sole wander around waiting to be reborn

• I completely believe in God.

Im not sure what you'd call a supernatural experience, but sometimes when I want to know he's there, the wind will start blowing.

And I think after we die, we will either go to heaven or hell.

• i believe in God =D

• YES, I Do Believe In God

• No I do not believe in God. I think that consciousness ceases and we turn to dirt when we die.

• I believe heaven and hell are just ideas,but I'm studying metaphysics so ill get back to you.

• I believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe in our creator and all his works. I believe that he has carried me and never let me down, making my path straight. I believe that he is in everything and controls everything. I couldn't believe for a minute that he does not exist, he is the one that made all of us. I never question his existence only things that happen because in my ignorance I do not understand His plan. When everything is in shambles, I believe and I always will believe. You have to trust that He has put you on the right path, keep going and keep praying. For He is the only thing in the end that matters.

• I believe in God because God made us.

• god = earth = god.

god is not a man with a beard in the sky.

god does not condemn people to hell.

we are all children of god.

it does not matter what you believe in.

• I believe that Jesus Christ was Lord of Lord and King of Kings. He was born the messiah and he died on the cross in order to save our sins. Jesus gave up his life in order to forgive us before he even knew us. Before our parents even planned on having us, Jesus Christ knew everything about us. I have had supernatural experiences. I have found myself laughing hysterically and then later sobbing because I cannot control or understand the power of God moving within me. When the Holy Spirit is upon me my entire body feels weighed down and at times I have to sit or lie down in order to receive more of him. After death we are going to face ultimate judgement before the Father himself. The only way to get into the gates of Heaven is to whole heartedly confess your sins to Jesus Christ, live your life for him, and base your life's decision's off of His. Hope this helped. God bless.

• No I do not. I'd like to, but there's no proof and the whole realigion thing was just a way to control people. Also, the bible is a load of sh*t.

Yes, several. On my dads side of my family, before the deaths of family members, there has been three incidences when someone heard banshees right before. Also, when my grandpa passed away, my sister, my mom and I all woke up at exactly 3 am, and met in the kitchen of our home, randomly. It wasn't planned, and . We all could sense that something was wrong. Not long after that, my grandma who lives in another state saw him standing at the top of her stairs, look at her for a few moments, and then vanish.

And after death, I'm not sure what happens. I believe in ghosts, but not in heaven and hell. If there really Is a god, and he's as great as everyone thinks, then there's no way he would judge people and send them to spend an eternity in such a horrible place.

• *I believe there is a natural energy force, that there are natural laws at work-ie gravity and then spiritual ones like karma. I would be quite influenced by Buddhism and a bit of Hinduism on this aspect. I'm not sure God is an actual person-maybe, maybe not. I'm not going to get too bogged down in details. Most of the time, its enough to know there is something out there, some form of deity...

*I went to a spiritual healer who definitely had a gift. I've also done meditation, yoga, letting go of things you can't control etc.-they definitely let you tap into a higher level of being, where you're just serene no matter what's happening in your life, good or bad.

*I don't know. Physically we rot but spiritually, I've no idea. I try not to think about it because we ultimately have no control over it. It's going to happen someday so it makes you realise that everything in life has a sell-by date. I don't think it's as simple as heaven and hell though. It seems a bit of bully-boy tactic (i.e. be a good little Christian woman/man or else rot in hell concept).