Are you dating your crush?

Did you like the guy or girl before you started dating them or did you not like the guy or girl before you started dating them?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even have a crush atm, but I've never dated any of my past crushes or anyone in general for that matter.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i'm lucky enough o be dating someone i crushed on for years before we got together bc well we had briefly met once when i was 13 and he was 14 we added eachother on facebook and i lusted over him for another 3 years until i met him again at a college party where we instantly clicked and that was almost a year ago

• Complicated. He had a huge crush on me, and I thought he was cute. As soon as we started texting more and then went on our first date I fell for him like crazy though. So now, yeah he's my crush. And, yeah he was my crush before we became offical and exclusive, but he liked me before we even went on a date.