Which guy would you prefer to date?

Choose either:

A) link

B) link

• Guy A
  • Guy B
And why did you choose that one?
Pictures are gone now. Thanks for the answers
Ok I'll put the pics backs gi\ve me a sec.
Here are the new links:
Guy A) link
Guy B) link
It's pretty tight, exactly 50/50 right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that boy A fits "my type" more - but in the end it really all comes down to personality and whether or not we share a lot of common interests. If boy A likes to go hunting, thinks sex is really impersonal, and demeans my faith, then he really wouldn't interest me at all despite the fact that he "looks like my type." If boy B played video games, was well read, articulate, Christian, loved to cuddle, and had a great sense of humor, then I'd have to go for him.

Really - it is in the personality, not the looks, that you find lasting relationships. Since that is what I would be looking for in a relationship, the looks do not matter to me.

• It's funny because both guys have the exact same personalities you described for each. Guy A hates haunting, thinks sex is very personal and respects faith. Guy B plays video games, is well read, articulate, christian, loves to cuddle and has a great sense of humour.

• Not enough pheromones? Honestly though, they seem like really sweet guys. It is a shame that so much of this world is based off of beauty. Outer beauty is so superficial and so short lived.

• Links are back.

What Girls Said 17

• Option B seems more appealing, simply because he has a huge smile on his face. It makes him seem more friendly and fun.

• Ugh. Neither. The first guy looks like he's incredibly malnourished and the second guy looks like he has down syndrome or something.

• Holly crap, didn't you at least vote, they are both healthy by the way, but they do bad with girls, they have bachelor degrees and are independent, but they seriously can't get a girl lol.

• Ell oh EL! hahah I was thinking the Exact same thing.

Guy A has scurvy or something... and guy B look like he got hit in the head with a bat when he was a kid

• Hahahaaha very funny lol @ down syndrome

• None?

both too young for me

A. not good looking, not my type at, too buhu and he looks like he's about to cry.

B. looks funny but also not my type..has a scary look.

• Honestly they really need to work on thier appearance.. first impression does matter.

• B looks like he's happier, but you can't decide just from a picture.

• Just from judging by those two pictures...

Guy A looks lonely, serious, and frankly, not good looking.

Guy B look happy, friendly, and decent looking.

With that said, if I had to choose one of them it would be Guy B.

• 403 Forbidden. He's HOTT.

• Guy B cause he looks more fun...based on looks alone

• Neither. Both SO not my type of guys.

• B for smiling & seems fa riendly guy to me

• the first one is really hot and the second guy not so much. Haha sorry if that is you but A is just more of my type (my type almost excatly pretty much). But, hopefully, he has a good personality because that matters too.

• Lol neither.

• You are kidding? They look like Zack Efron.

• See, no class.

• Zack efron?? lol hahaha okay dude, you need to get your eyes checked, I don't think he is hot but they don't look like him at all.

• There was no pictures.

• Neither (:

• Same answers are back too lol.

• no pics

• A) No

B) No

neither one

• the picture is not showing up!

• Eww, no wonder they have problems getting girls. Either one heard of excercising? And rye one should try smiling. They both need haircuts and new outfits, and to gian some muscle. I bet I could kick both their asses. Haha sorry, sometimes I'm too honest.

I'm sure they both have great personalities, but a sense of attraction is needed to spark a realtionship. And they're lacking in appearance. Alot.

• Perhaps a sense of attraction is necessary for you, but it is not for some people.

• "Like blind people? " LMFAO made my day

• Hahahahahaha blind people omg lmao

What Guys Said 1

• whoever the first dude is needs to eat a few dozen steaks or something to get some fkn protein jesus

• Lol - Or perhaps he needs to stop eating at all so he can slow his metabolism some. You can be perfectly healthy and look the way he does. My husband eats 6,000 calories a day, is 6'4" and weighs 150-160 lbs.

• I thought I was pretty skinny, but this guy has me completely owned

• Lol omg this has to be the best question ever asked I can't laughing, funny answers lol