What's going on?

Ok so my best friend (yes she is a girl) we've been hanging out a lot... And we talk a lot. She tells me that I'm cute, I have a good body, when we watch TV at her house she lays her head on my arm, belly or shoulder, we've gone to the movies and stuff together... And I think I'm falling hard... But here's the catch... She has a boyfriend.. As far as I know. She's been dating him for almost two years. Before I met her actually. When we first met I wasn't looking to date... We were just amazing friends, I don't know what to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• She may just be really comfortable around you. You don't want to do anything that would jeopardize your friendship so if she isn't interested in anyone but her boyfriend, you could politely tell her to stop sending you messages that come off as mixed to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she is up for grabs if you ask me

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe take like a week or so away from he'd, no contact and make sure you're not just falling because you guys are getting close. Just re evaluate your feelings

• Would it be a bad thing to be falling cuz we're close? And maybe I could just wait... Like I said I wasn't looking to date... And really I'm in no hurry.

• It's a bad thing to be falling for her because she's not single.

• ok late response but she broke up with her boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and of course im not ready to ask her out, but what should i do? i unfortunately haven't seen her in a couple of months but ill be back in a couple of weeks?

What Guys Said 1

• She's a shitty girlfriend.