Girls, My first time please help?

So I'm going to my boyfriends house this week and he's not a virgin but I am. I'm pretty sure he wants to have sex but I'm so inexperienced! Do you guys have any tips for me? Like do I shave down there? I don't know what to do😂 help please? Thank you!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not ready, don't do it! Don't give in just because he wants to

• No I am ready and I do want to I just overthink everything😂

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, shave.

Make sure he knows you are a virgin.
    My first time hurt a bit for a few thrusts and I bled, so be prepared for that.
    Use protection and lubricant.

• If your not comfortable with shaving your pubic area bare, then just trim it to make it nice looking. As for the actual sex part, make sure your boyfriend knows and make sure you set the pace. Tell him what feels good or makes you uncomfortable. And since he's a bit more experienced, i think he should know what to do to make you feel comfortable. Also use protection!!! be safe and smart about it and have fun!

• Thank you so much you helped a lot!

• There's a chance you'll get pregnant.

• You are so young... You probably aren't ready, I know so many girls who were "ready" and got knocked up, heck I'm going to a baby shower for a 15yo next week. But if you really feel ready, just be sure to use protection k?

• Of coarse. I'm not getting pregnant my mom did at 16 and that's not the life I wanna live

• alright so yes guys hate and are sifted my hairy pussies. straight up. so ya shave. kinda just go along with whatver he decides to do I guess.