Girls, will you ever approach a guy first?

Will you ever approach guys first and if so under what circumstances?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I would and have several times. If I am attracted to a guy, I would rather just straight up tell him that and ask him if he's interested in going out some time, than try to lay down hints and flirt my way into getting him to ask me... partially because I'm the type of person who simply goes after what I want, but also largely because I have no game and suck at flirting haha

What Girls Said 8

• Yup. I will approach first. I give the guy the chance to approach me first as it is the norm though, but if I'm about to leave and there is a low chance of meeting again then I'll approach, or if we've seen each other a few times, talked a bit/flirted and he hasn't made a move then I'll give my number.

• Most likely not, I'm too fucking shy and stuff.

• Everyone likes to avoid rejection at all costs, and it's just easier for girls to do so since making the first move isn't the standard. But, if the girl is confident and believes she's got a good chance, then she totally would approach a guy first.

• Yes, if I really like him and he fits my personal preferences out of what I want out of a partner and our schedules would line up well enough for a close relationship.

• The only circumstance I think I'd be brave enough to approach a guy is if I were drunk XD sorry but that's the truth for me anyways.

• I will this year, since I need to break out of my shell xD

• Any time I do approach a guy I get rejected so nope. Never again.

• yes, I would.
    Some guys can be intimidating. But if he has a nice smile or the vibe is right or if he's just close by me I will for sure!