I have a girlfriend but her ex seems to be mad and is threatening me, what can I do? Has this happened to you and how did you deal with it?

I'am with my girlfriend now and this guy threats me on facebook. So today he came to my house and "warned me". My girlfriend called him and told him to f*ck off and leave me alone. I won't lie. I'am scared he might come back. I threated to call police and he was on his way. This guy gets in trouble so that i why i think he might return. My girlfriend is scared and so am i. Should i call police the next time he comes. I also don't know why he is mad at me, i guess it's cause i have his gf? He was abusive to her but she did not report it to police.

Most Helpful Guy

• do not wait - if you believe he will hurt you -call the police now. You may not get a chance if he is that crazy. Obviously, he is pretty stupid to believe that you are the reason she does not want him and stupidity means scary. Most of the time, standing up to people like this makes them back down, but I will not recommend that, since I do not know how stupid the guy is. This never happened to me since I grew up Italian in NJ and nobody ever threatened anyone in my family, if you understand what I mean.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• So you should call the police and report his threats. Your girlfriend may still be able to get an injunction against him.

• we will talk about it together. She cares more for my safety than hers but for me it;s the opposite

• Using his messages and calling them out when he does turn up with maybe video evidence of his threats, that is all more than enough to get a restraining order

• I would be nice, but assertive. DO NOT be afraid to get the police involved.

• with all honesty i never been in a relationship in my life. but if someone tries to threat me i will report to the police because he has no right to threat anyone. plus before doing any move ask your girlfriend and then both of you can decide. and be a stubborn tell him "dont talk to me nor her. and i dont want to see your face" and be like" if i found a trace from you here im calling the cops". just stay away from him if he makes any move or stuff call the cops.

• yeah, if my doorbell rings i will have the phone with me

• once you see him outside from the window call the cops dont give him a chance. if the police officer said anything. just tell him he came and threaten me. yeah dont be afraid man.

• ok thanks man