Never have I ever kissed anyone is that weird?

Do boys consider my lack of experience a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Narh, its common that a guy leads the way so for a guy it won't be weird but a little more easier on him because there won't be a lot of pressure because you don't have experience, so you two can learn together or he can teach you... its only bad to an extent if a guy is inexperienced, because the pressure can get the better of him and next thing you know he's not doing anything because he's doubting if what he is doing is right

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird, you're only 16, chill.

What Guys Said 2

• Inexperience isn't a turn off. In fact, it's actually a big turn on.

• Lack of experience is a turn on for me.

What Girls Said 5

• No, kissing isn't that difficult so if they do that seems a little bit silly to me. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17.

• Nope I've never kissed anyone and I'm in my 20s.

• At 16 that isn't too weird

• No, I haven't either XD

• I'm 16 too and have only kissed/made-out with a guy once so you're not alone! Lol
    If you're confident and BADASS guys won't even get the slightest idea, a lot of guys think I'm like super experienced just because I'm confident, try it out :)