Why can't I date outside my race?

Why do the men of my race have such an issue with me not being attracted to them in a romantic way? I'm mostly attracted to men that are not of my race. Why is it any of their business? Why do they even ask? They know they can't have EVERY woman. Why do they get so offended? I never said they were ugly, cause they're not... But... They're just not my cup of tea.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Cause they're jealous. They think that you going for others means that they're less than the so they feel insulted.
    Ignore them, don't let them get between you and your happiness.

• Thank you

I never called them ugly or anything. I don't get mad if they date outside the race.

• Why do you care what those guys think?

• That, is a very good question. I guess, I'm trying to hard not to offend them... But I can't please everyone right? Right

• Date who you want, screw what they think

• ignore them , people are annoying plus u can date whoever u want
    its youssef from egypt by the way :D

• Who cares what they think.

• just politely move on... XXX

• Do what makes you happy babe

• The best thing to do is to just move on. You know who you are and what you want so stick to that. I am of mixed decent, and i too, am more attracted to those individuals outside my racial background. It's never personal, just a preference.

What Girls Said 2

• Date who you want. Who cares what other people say. You love who you love. ♡♡

• Possessiveness just ignore it