Is talking to a guy thats 3 years younger bad?

We aren't going out, but knowing that he's 16 makes me nervous. He talks to me like I'm already his and tells me things every girl wants to hear. I never really give him a reaction because he's not of age yet so I end up changing the subject. Is it bad that I'm the least intrested in him? Should i stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I met my girlfriend when I was 16 and she was 18 she's 2 years 5 months and 21 days older than me. At first she felt the same way you did but as we kept talking she started to like me regardless of my age. Now 3.5 years later we're still togther. However I was well mature for my age and looked about 2 years older than I actually was. Though I believe you should give him a shot. Seems like he's in the same position as I was if he can get you're attention I'm assuming he's well Mature for his age as well.

• Yeah he's surprisingly mature. Something I find very attractive. I'm just really, how should I say this, adamant when it comes to younger guys.

• Ahh. Well now you're just generalizing lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Do better! Please! You are a 19 year old woman and you are talking to a 16 year old? Are you not embarrassed? Can you not find a guy your own age? I'm trying to find out why a high school boy has you so interested in him? Stop talking to this guy before you get a bad reputation or a stat rape charge depending on the laws of your state. Seriously do you wanna be known as the girl talking to a 16 year old? thats embarrassing and what guy (adult) would take you seriously if he knew that?

• What about vice versa? I'm not saying I'm having sexual intercourse. by the way just in case you're illiterate, I did state the fact that I tried to change the subject when he does act like we're a couple because he's not of age yet. I also stated that I was adamant when it comes to guys his age on a comment I left on another persons opinion.

What Guys Said 5

• If someone makes you feel special then don't care of anything else and yep he seems to be in love ( maybe or maybe not) 😶?

• Its probably been at least 2 months though. It can't be love.

• It can be cause we can fall in love anytime just like love at first sight 😶?
      Talk with him and you'll know in future 😊

• Not bad at all. I set up two of my friends; she was 24 and he was 21 and they are now both married just June this year.

• "tells me things every girl wants to hear"

Knowing he's 3 years younger, don't fall for that.

• not at all

• lmao, he's a lucky little bastard!

What Girls Said 0