Guy keeps sending my girlfriend hearts, I want to message him, but my girlfriend says not to? It's getting really annoying?

She does ignore him, but doesn't tell him to stop. I see it constantly.

Most Helpful Girl

• so he sends heart to your girlfriend... does your girlfriend send him hearts too? and also why she doesn't want to? that's weird man

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol dump your girlfriend before she dump u

What Girls Said 5

• As long as she doesn't talk to him then I'd listen to her and not say anything but If it keeps going on and he adds anything more lovey dovey then I'd let him know your her boyfriend!!

• Firstly if your girlfriend does not respect the fact that its bothering you then she is enjoying the guys attention and that's not a good sign and secondly you should talk to your girlfriend not the guy... she needs to tell him its not ok. its not your job... he won't listen if you tell him only if she does...

• Ummmm why should you message him. If you are uncomfortable with this your girlfriend should recognize that and either stop talking to him or tell him that that is making her uncomfortable. She doesn't sound like she's sticking up for your needs. Why the hell would she need to be receiving hearts from a guy who's not her boyfriend. Just disrespectful and inconsiderate on both their parts.

• Sounds shifty dude 😐

• she's cheating.

What Guys Said 2

• Who is the guy? A friend or family member? Dump her, if she won't tell the guy to stop it then there is some thing going on with the guy sending hearts.

• beat the shit out of the little punk.