Girls, Given that almost no women will date a virgin in his late 30s, should he give up or spend his life looking for a needle in a haystack?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, unless you're announcing when you ask her out that you're a 30-something virgin, that's not a problem. Anyway, how did you figure out that "almost no women will date a virgin in his late 30s"? I'd be a little surprised to meet a virgin at my age, but it wouldn't be a disincentive to dating him.

What Girls Said 5

• how do we know you are a virgin? unless you tell us?

• I would have no problems if I were in my 30's but I'm still 28. With me, it's just the age range, not your virginity.
    Or if I get along with him fine, I might consider it even though that's nearly 10 years of differences.

• They won't? Id and many women would have not problem with it. It would be a surprise and we would wonder why and want to know the reasoning behind it, but there's nothing wrong with saving it for the right person, even if they take a while to find

• Get an escort.

• how old exactly?
    i like guys in their late 20s-30s actually... but not if the age difference is too huge tbh lol

MUCH more mature and MUCH better overall