How can a girl ask a guy to stay over for the night? Or somehow do a jedi mind trick so that she doesn't sound needy but still gets him to stay over?

Basically, my boyfriend will be driving for at least 8 hours total throughout the day and will be dropping me off at my hotel before driving another two hours to get home. The thing is, it will be around 12:30AM when he drops me off and I'm worried that he'll get too tired and will fall asleep driving/get into a car accident. I really want him to just stay the night with me 1. to be safe and 2. I want him all to myself for a night to make out and snuggle without any interruptions/time constraints.

I tried voicing my concern for him, but he claims that he'll be fine and wants to get home so that he can go to church/spend time with his family one last time before leaving for college. I totally understand, but I still stink he can leave early morning and still get back in time, I just wish he would just stay with me. What do you think I should do? I love him and don't want him to get hurt or worse.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he doesn't want to be subject to the temptation of being along with you for a night?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I completly understand! When my husband has to work late on the planes, like until 2am or 3am, I get so worried!! Sometimes he even has to leave at that time (crazy schedule I know, but it varies). I hate it and I know that he can't change it but I worry so much about him driving to and from. Even though he says he will be ok, I always try to find a way for him to stay or call out :-/. Sometimes though, we can't change a man's mind, especially if it's already made up...
    With this situation, I would let him go. Make sure he has done strong coffe, keeps the windows down for fresh air, and blasts done music. That will keep him up. If he has Bluetooth you can keep in touch until he gets home, you don't have to talk the whole time but just so you can keep tabs on him and mane sure he is ok. I'm sure you two will have time to spend together down the road, but his family is important to him and I feel you should respect that :-)

What Guys Said 2

• If you invite him over you pretty much have to fuck him...

• Try dressing up as a Catholic school girl

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you just say 'you know it doesn't make sense you driving all the way home, why dont you stay, get some sleep and then go back early and see them for Church?' it sounds like he is a little worried what his family may think if he stays?

I had a boyfriend i was engaged to and living with and the Pastor called and he started to panic! its amazing how they worry what others will think!