Would you move to another city on your own?

Where you don't a single soul, over half a million people? would you? no family or friends just you? would you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did it a few times, lost about all friends each time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe.. as long as I get to go with a loved one. (Gf)

What Girls Said 8

• No I don't think so, I like the stability of knowing that I have friends and family close. I don't want to start over and I'm happy in the city I currently live in.

• im not happy i haven't build anything over here

• I did and it was the best thing that I have ever done. I grew up in a town of 4000 people where everyone knew everyone.

It was amazing to move to a big city, experience new thibgs, and figure out me without others telling me who I was.

• Definitely.. I did that once and moved to new york by myself for 4 months ( I left because I got a better job opportunity in my home country) but these 4 months were the best 4 months of my life.. you make new friends, people who treat you like family, new people, new culture, new ideas.. its wonderful

• well yeah. i m actually gonna do that..

• i dont really have a reason to move tho... im justing for the sake of it a lot of people tell me to stay at home cause its better

• Yes I would. I find it easier to start afresh when on my own. Easier to make friends when on my own.

• The only reasons I would, would be that 1 I hate the city to the point where I need to get out 2 I had a better job in a other city 3 if crimes rates in where I live today went up so high its too unsafe.

• In a heartbeat. I've lived in my city for too long.

• Some times its good to enjoy the anonymity of the big city. Where people don't know you and aren't watching and judging what you do. It opens up all sorts of possibilities.