I don't mind being single but still feel lonely? Why?

I'm so angry and frustrated right now. I'm happy with having friends, I'm content with my college life, but whenever I think about romance and having kids, I just start feeling really down. I use to write romantic sub- plots all the time and it never bother me before.

I THINK it started three months ago when my crush revealed he really loved his girlfriend and that they were going steady. I didn't think it bothered me and I was geniunely happy for him. I mean, my heart stinged for a bit for a second, but I was geniunely happy for him. I wouldn't understand why it would still bother me.

Most Helpful Guy

• because you don't want to be single. you don't mind being single but that's not the same thing as not wanting to be single.

What Guys Said 6

• Your life revolves around your value as a human being. Which is your ability to reproduce. That's why you can't get your mind off of relationships.

• You want love

Nothing's wrong with you, you're just a girl

• You're only 19. You'll find a man and have kids if that's what you want.

• don't do drugs :(

• Because chicks get their sense of self worth through relationships most of the time.

They're not made to be lone wolves.

• Your still young, don't sweat it , relationships kind of suck at times, better off with a friend with benefits for awhile and see what that turns into

What Girls Said 0