Guys, I don't know what our relationship is?

Me and this guy have been talking since February and it's currently August. He texts me every day. He tells me good morning and good night. Makes sure im okay, and if im having a good day or not. He ask how my family is doing too. He has told me im pretty, complements me on my style and artwork, and has told me i have a nice body. He's says he wants to kiss and cuddle with me and watch movies together.

We have talked about being in a relationship a little over a month ago. I don't know if me and him are "talking talking" or if he's going to ask me out anytime soon. Does it sound like he likes me as much as i like him? Maybe im over thinking. Guys help me out?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's a safe bet to assume he likes you :)
    Don't worry about overthinking your only trying to work it out and that's normal, i've recently been in the same boat except she had depression too so i kept in touch for that as well because i cared, but anyway this ain't my story this is yours and i say give it a good start... if he's comfortable to tell you all that he's definitely into you, i might suggest if he doesn't ask you then perhaps try asking him as it goes both ways and he might well appreciate it or just bring it up next time you guys are together say you like him back, i'd maybe even say it's the beginning of love for him and he sounds like quite the keeper and intimate too... do what you think is best dear he sounds lovely :)

What Guys Said 6

• You are over thinking it. BUT if it has been that long and you havn't gone out on a date then some thing is up. I would straight up ask him out. Then see what he does.

• If he hasn't done it yet move on... you are young don't waste your time.

• 6 months is a long time to not ask someone out.

• A relationship is he likes you and you like him

• Just ask him out it sounds like he really likes you. Wish u the best good luck

• He spent half a year trying to date you already so just ask him