Girl I've been seeing for two months is making me wait? Playing hard to get? Or just not that interested?

So my friend sets me up with a mate of his girlfriend. We go out for a drink an really get on, on the 3rd date we kiss and I start going to hers watching films kissing and cuddling. But after 2 months we still haven't had sex there's something stopping her. I ask her about this she tells me the last guy see dated for 3 weeks used her and she is sort of hung up on him but he's not interested. She tells me it will take another month to get over it. Having said this she told me she made her last boyfriend wait 3 months, this man abused her. She rings me everyday and texts me all the time still and I go round but we don't kiss or cuddle. I really like her and I feel she does to but I'm not sure what she wants or is doing here? I said to her do you just want to be friends. She reply for now yes, I say well nothing will happen if we are friend to which she replys why not you never know. So do I stick this out or move on? Can someone please tell me what she is doing here!! Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• She is stringing you along.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stringing you along.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Run Forrest Run. she's using you as an emotional tampon. Having said that, she's using you/ your time for her benefit. If you like her THAT much, give her an ultimatum aka you and her or nothing.