Is my long distance boyfriend serious about us? Does he really love me?

Hi there ~ ♡ Sorry its quite long haha So i have been with my boyfriend since 1 years and 2 months as a couple we were friends for 2 months before and we met online i am 18 and he is 25 by the way. The problem is that he is a cold guy sometimes he hurts me like one day we argued and he didn't pick up my calls i called him so many time then he texted me like the next day saying "i'm sorry baby that i made u feel lonely i am really sorry i love you " he rarely says sorry for his faults ; that day i wanted an appology for another thing and not only for making me feel lonely , he does that most of the time it makes me feel like he doesn't care that i get sad and cry eventhough he knows it , he takes his time to come back to me ( max is a night , like the next morning he texts me ) it hurts me and recently we haven't had sex often we used to do it a lot before ( Skype sex thats the only thing we can do ) he even told me other girls r sexier , the other day i found him on instagram he follows so many girls so i confronted him and said why do u need to look at their body is it why u dont want to have sex am i not enough ? he laughed and He said no baby not that i said im serious then he stopped laughing and he looked conscious that he did wrong but he didn't appology to me and he said he will unfollow them they r like 500 :( anyway sometimes i get confused can u please help me? Thanks for the people who red all that ><

Most Helpful Guy

• He should really respect you and show more love to you after all you give him
    sex on Skype , Does he even realize how many girlfriends wouldn't do that stuff
    and he talks to you about other girls that is sad sorry but you deserve a man who will really love you more better, if he loves you he is sure showing a poor way of showing it.

YOU QUOTE " he even told me other girls are sexier , the other day i found him on instagram he follows so many girls so i confronted him and said why do u need to look at their body is it why u dont want to have sex am i not enough?"
    ( This is all red flags for sure)

• I know today he told me " sorry baby im lazy to unfollow but i will do it anyway " i asked him for his password he said he forgot it and its his privacy i know he is lying i really love him I don't know why he does that to me though , can u please give me an advice of what to do?

• Thank You for Mho :) :D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't love you.

• Can you be more specific? I mean what made u say that i am curious , thank u ^^