Can a guy like an average looking girl?

I am average looking I have been asked out a few times but I always say no due to no confidence. Dk guys really fall for girls like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, guys will fall for you. :)
    I 'm pretty sure a few already did but didn't dare to ask you out or were turned down by you.

• Thank u for helping I hope I can fix this

• Just look at all couples you see: most are average guys with average girls.

• Just read the questions here, how many guys are complaining they don't find a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• you have to stop doing that.. thats just stupid..

• I know I dont mean to :(

• they would not have asked you out if you were not attractive to them..

What Guys Said 7

• I think you already answered your own question. Unless, what your question was, can an above average looking guy like an average looking girl. If that's your question, then yes, it can still happen.

• You can't just label a girl as "average looking". Guys get in relationships with girls they're physically attracted to, so you can't call that "average". Personal preferences change a lot.

• Guys will fall for you. For me, I choose girls by their feelings or kindness. I don't really care their looks.

• Of course guys fall for average looking women. If you have been asked out a few times then I am pretty sure you aren't as bad looking as you think you are.

• So do u think it's mostly in my head? Thanks for helping

• Probably. I get like that too but instead I don't ask women out because of my fear of rejection.

• Define 'average'

I bet you cannot for what is great to one is average to another

• NO, if you want good confident men, you better start trying to look above average.

• How can I do that

• Reality is if you want good men, you have to be good yourself. You can't buy a Mercedes Benz for the price of a Toyota. If you want to attract good attention, you need to look good. Try dress a BIT more slutty. Try wearing a little bit of make up. Studies have shown guys prefer natural but realistically, women can't look good that way. You need some make up, just enough to look good. THEN GO ONLINE AND TYPE IN how to be the best girlfriend.

• Given that most people eventually Fuck at least one person, the odds are in your favor.

• Very blunt but thank u

What Girls Said 1

• of course. guys can have different preferences.