What do you look for in a girlfriend?

When you look for a girl to date and a guy to date , what is important? Looks or money or smartness or body shape?

I simply want a nice guy who is funny and respectful and smart and a shallow part is I like tall guys xD

What do guys look for in a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• The difference between friendships and romantic relationships is sex and intimacy, so that is ultimately what makes someone good or bad boyfriend/girlfriend material.

That doesn't mean you can't wait until marriage for sex, I am, but it does mean that sex is an important part. You should desire to be close and be touching your romantic partner. When I hit things off with a woman, by the second date she literally wants to be touching me the entire time. Whether it's just holding hands, playing footsie under the table, or making out, she wants to be touching me. That's what makes her different than my best friend.

Guys get nervous and worry too. When we kiss a woman we wonder if she liked it or if she had fun on the date, especially in the first several dates when you're getting to know each other. When a guy knows how to make the move and initiate intimacy, and the woman knows how to show that she's really enjoying the intimacy and desires more intimacy with him, that's when a relationship really starts to develop. When a woman I like shows desire for me also, that's when I'm really motivated to plan a fun and special date (which doesn't necessarily mean spending a lot of money). Just be sure to develop both emotional and physical intimacy, as physical intimacy alone will not sustain a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• someone who is nice.

What Guys Said 9

• Fucking compatibility bro.
    Like the same shit.
    Swing with the same vibes.
    Dance to the same tunes.
    Gotta swing the same way instead of claking like one of those office balls toys.

• I'll first listen to what she has to say.
    If that's convincing me about intelligence and nice personality I'll pay attention to her looks.

If I'm only wanting an ONS I'll look first, ask questions the next morning.

• I look to see if she's caring and sensitive, and if she respects me. If she cheats it's over.

• Well basicly the exact same as you just said ^^
    (Not kidding :o)

by the way im really damn tall,
    2 m - around 6 f

• I like a girl who is sweet, nice, laid back, and who will never do anything to harm you. When it comes to height, it does not matter for me. She can be overweight, just not too overweight. And looks don't really matter to me, like as long as she's not THAT ugly. Also, I'm Catholic so I want to date a girl who believes in God and goes to church just like I do.

• The one and only sex after marriage 💏

• id be a bit selfish and look for looks and body at first, but if she is smart, has a nice mind and personality, id beg her.

• i dont look for a girlfriend.

• I like a nice person who's pretty and not fat.

What Girls Said 0