Guys, What would you wanna do as a date?

Really need help from teens.

Teen dating and adult dating, way different**

Would be even greater if you're British

thanks in advance

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Rodeo, football, mudding

and yea always ending up with sex lol

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I am 37, so old...

I will still tell you what a normal date is for us.
    First, we send her a telegram one week in advance so she can start preparing herself. then we pick her up in our Ford model T dressed in our most clean suit with our cane and top hat. then we bring her to have tea in a little shop with a front door large enough for her dress to fit. Once we have discussed enough about the influence of civil unrest on the price of the grain of coffee in columbia, we bring her to a theatre where we will spectate a black and white moving picture presentation. After such an enjoyable moment with her, I will bring her back home and maybe kiss her hand before she gets home. I give myself 2 years to get her to show me her naked ankles. I plan on asking her father to marry her to accelerate to process...

• Since no one you wanted to hear from has responded I thought I would. I like doing something outdoors. Hiking, going to the zoo, kayaking, canoeing, etc

• I would like to do something artsy and that moves beyond the "dinner and a movie" cliche. Perhaps go picnicking and paint the surrounding area and such. Or mabey keep it a bit classic and go bowling. If you broke and you know the person well just stay inside and have a netflix marathon

• Something that you would otherwise call "hanging out", like going to a fair, other fun and active things, or even a picnic.

• I would prefer a movie date or a conversation in a fine place.

• I've never dated a girl. I dont have any skilks to date a girl.

• Cinema is always a good one or a meal somewhere, even if it's just a nandos. If you live in a city or close to one just go in hang around there will be plenty to do. Find something you both enjoy doing and do it together

• Adults Date?