What does it mean when a guy says that you are "easy to be around"? He said this after our 2nd date which wasn't as good as the 1st. Am I friendzoned?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that you are not a drama queen. Which is my number one criteria in a potential mate. He is saying that being with you is fun and that he appreciate your presence. This is very positive. You are not friendzoned at all. At least, this doesn't say it. Don't you think it's important to be comfortable with a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that he finds you fun to be around.

What Guys Said 2

• It really just mean that he is more comfortable being himself around you than other girls. If he liked you to begin with then he likes you even more now.

• Hi, Anonymous! He is just saying that he enjoys being around you. I'm sure you've been on some dates where conversation didn't come easily and there was no chemistry. I think this guy's just trying to tell you that you stand apart from those other awkward first dates.

Also, it seems like maybe he thinks your second date went better than you think. Give him a call and start planning date #3 if you like him!

What Girls Said 0