Why should I have faith in relationships?

People tell me to give relationships another shot, i say no. Why? A girl broke my heart, and i would rather stay away from that type of pain. But people tell me to give it all i can. Why? Why should i put myself into someone again? Why should i have faith in my generation of people? I dont trust anyone.

What Girls Said 1

• Not everyone is the same. One girl broke your heart. So what? Pretty much everyone goes through that once in their life and they pick themselves up and get over it because they know that being in a relationship with someone can make you extremely happy in the future.

If you don't want another relationship, then don't bother, no one else is going to care all that much. It's your life, you make your own decisions.

• Yes being with someone can make you extremely happy. But is it worth all the pain that COULD happen if they screw you over?

• I think it is. But it's a personal thing, so if you don't think so, then that's up to you. But I'm willing to risk it.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you planning to continue picking the wrong girls because of their ***?

• Its not about picking the wrong girls. They disguise themselves pretty damn well. One could SEEM they have everything you want, and then turn out to being everything you DONT want.

• Just learn to make better choices. :)