Analyze : my brother dating a hooker?

I love my older brother and we're really close and I've never really cared about the girls he's chosen before. He never really had a steady girlfriend Growing up and he bragged about being a "player" all the time and sleeping with random women a lot (not sure if he was lying or not) he always claimed he was never going to settle down until one day he met this older girl and they started "dating" but weren't exclusive about it for a long time. She moved to the same town with him when he came back home but she travels back and forth from our town to her hometown which is a few states away from us. I recently discovered she was an "escort" a few years back (around the time she met my brother) and was paid to date men without sex but she was allegedly fired for sleeping with over 50 clients. I was also told by a person my brother knew that she had slept with another man two-three years into their relationship but he never aid anything about it and there was no fuss. To This day they've been dating for almost five years and my brother still doesn't like to talk about his girlfriend even though she follows him wherever he tracked a lot. He avoids discussing her with anyone and I noticed when we go out with her he kind of walks ahead and she drags behind and they don't ascknowledge each other Much when we all out. Whenever he talks about his girlfriend he says "oh yeah I have a girlfriend for a rally long time so I can't sleep around like I used to" but he still likes to go to strip clubs and talk about other women and stare at girls and stuff. I don't know I'm worried he's dating a girl for money and she's probably using him for his money. is it possible his girlfriend is some type of prostitute?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should stay out of your bros business

• No!!! I have to make sure he doesn't wnd up getting hurt by some cheap whore!! She's probably not even cheap she's probably costing him a lot 😢

Most Helpful Girl

• It's his life leave him alone.

• It's my brother and he's not much older than me and I'm scared he's making a stupid choice

telll her you care about him. and ask if they are having sex for money. tell him you dont want her using him. oh its been a year. what has happened?

What Guys Said 2

• He's obviously embarrassed by her then, she probably knows that he is too. Maybe she thinks he will take her away from that life, I don't know. There must be a reason he is still with her.

• Or maybe she gives really great blowjobs.

What Girls Said 2

• tell him to leave her and find a good girl. BUT if he really was a player then he's getting what he deserves. no slut or man slut will ever have the right to settle down and have a happy ending.

• Unless your brother is a millionaire escorts don't enter paid relationships with their clients. I assure you that you would hardly ever see her if that was the case, if at all. If you found out all this info easily then your bro already knows and if he's choosing to be with her then that's his decision.

- from an anonymous girl who also gets paid to date.