Boyfriend cyber stalking ex normal? have you ever cyber stalked an ex?

So me and my bofriend have been dating for 7months. 2 years ago he dated a girl for 3years and she broke up with him after he moved almost an hour away. From what it seems like he really dislikes her and barley talks about her. But then I saw him going to search something on his Instagram and her username popped up as the last person he had looked up. Then the other day he had left a tab open on his laptop with her facebook page. I never confronted him about it but it makes me extremly insecure and as pathetic as it sounds i have cried about it because i feel like i can't compete. she has a boyfriend and she's happy and done with him but i feel like he's obsessed with her. I don't look at any of my exes on social media so is this actually normal? and why? have you ever gone through this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not right for anyone to stalk a ex on social media and this is not fair to you but you can't blame yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• thats not normal!

What Guys Said 1

• No and it is a nasty thing to do

What Girls Said 3

• Don't feel too bad. I think that's normal to be curious about what they are up to. It's not like he's talking to her.

• Yeah. 1 got married. Another 1 still dating the girl he cheated on me.

• If I was you I would confront him about it because this could get in the way of your relationship such as maybe you would start having trust issues with him?
    Just a suggestion 😊