I'm 19 but I like this girl who is 12 ?

should i wait for her or move on, she was the first white girl i talked to an one of the few who's cool to me I don't know she maybe white hispanic but i'm not into her like to sleep with her just maybe when she's 15 or 18 + maybe a kiss an a romantic relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• My faith in humanity is already gone. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• When she is 15 years old, you will be 22. Do you think her daddy will want you hanging around his little girl?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Highly unlikely that this works out in your favor, sir. By the time you waste years of your life waiting for this relationship to be acceptable 18yrs+ (no question!) you will have no guarantee that either of you will be interested in one another. My advice is to go and date some other people and you will notice just how many people are out there that you will find compatible. In 6 years when she is grown up, reassess how you feel and ask her out then if you still have feeling for her.

• you could wait if you love her a lot, although it is pretty long so i would say:don't lose contact with her, but leanwhile go out with people from your age

• Dude, call 911 and report yourself you pedo.

• So Wrong !

• You need help