Girls, if I said this to my crush would it be weird or super sweet and cute?

we've been really attracted to each other for along time and we are good friends, we've always been attracted to each other since I met her, I've only known her for a year and we no longer see each other because I've left school now but we've been texting each other because we like each other but I'm scared she's getting bored waiting to see me we've been really busy she been away for 2 weeks and now I'm going away for 2 weeks on a holiday with my friends. If she's getting bored would this text be sweet to text her to let her know that I'm really serious about being with her.

"I'm sorry it's taking a while for me to see you and stuff but I still really want to see you and nothing has changed about that. I've been really kinda anxious that you might be getting bored waiting for me and go off with someone else. I don't want to get with anyone when I'm in Croatia and I'm not going too. I think you are the cutest girl Sophie, you look so perfect I want you xxx"

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd personaly change the last bit, as think its a bit much. Up until the last sentence its really sweet and shows you care a lot about her. Maybe change the last bit to "I think your a beautiful girl Sophie you always look so perfect I really like you xxx"
    Dont go overboard and scare her off or freak her out

What Girls Said 6

• I think thats cute.. except for the art about you being scared about her running off with some other guy. If she likes you she might take that as an insult or think that you dont trust her.

• Get rid of the part "and go off with someone else" it sound kinda needy and controlling. But other then that you should send this, it will make her so happy :D

• That sounds Super sweet and thoughtout! I think you should send it

• It was sweet until the last sentence. Maybe it's just me, but I think maybe you should replace it with something like "I know you're worth waiting for, and I hope I'm worth waiting for to you too."

• my names sophy!!! omg lol but thats too adorable. i wish the guy i was talking to said that to me instead of not replying lmao. but please do you might lose someone special if you don't.

• i think its cute.

• Thanks good to know. i need people's opinions on it I'm going to send it to her soon i hope she melts☺️