Why is it that the girls I just want to hook up with want to date but the girls I actually want to date I can't date for whatever reason?

The girls i actually like are either already dating someone and by the time they get out of their long term relationship i dont like them anymore i just look at them as a friend. Even though they like me.

Or on the other side is when were hooking up but they just want to hook up and deny me when i ask them out, but still are down to hook up. But they dont want to date.

its usually one or the other, or for whatever reason i can have the girls i dont actually like (even though theyre attractive girls theyre just not my type) i can never have the ones i actually want. Why? I haven't had a date in 7 years because of this.

• Maybe its something your doing wrong
    0% (0)67% (2)25% (2)Vote
  • Its not you its the type of girls you go for
    60% (3)33% (1)50% (4)Vote
  • Its just bad luck its nothing to worry about
    20% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
  • Its bad luck but you should date those other girls you dont really like until you find someone you want that you can date
    20% (1)0% (0)13% (1)Vote
  • Its bad luck but you should date those other girls you dont really like until you find someone you want that you can date, and 7 years without a date looks kind of bad thats why you should start dating people again
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• The types of girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • How so? Like is this concerning the girls who end up already being in a relationship or the girls who just want to hook up?

Most Helpful Guy

• that's just the way life is. Finding a girl who just wants to hook up is nearly impossible..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!