Is it clear that I like a girl if I ask her if she wants to hangout outside of work?

I've worked as a lifeguard with this girl I really like for the past few summers, and I just asked her if she would be up for hanging out outside of work sometime. She said that that would sound great! And that we can plan on something when she is back from vacation. Is it clear that I like her as more than a friend? I just want us to both be on the same page as this being a date and not just a casual hangout.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not that clear. She may interpret it as a friendly date.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I just asked her if she would be up for hanging out. . . I just want us to both be on the same page as this being a date and not just a casual hangout."

Does that answer your question?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Hanging out can come across as something you do with a friend. I just think using the word "date" is better and more straight forward about your intentions than saying hanging out.