If he's so perfect why dont I like him?

He is the perfect guy... He doesn't want nudes, he's not a fuckboy like honestly why don't I like him. He is kind of awkward and is kinda chubby but he would give me the world if he could... so what gives? can i make myself like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• So then he's not perfect if you don't like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it's tricky, I can sort of relate.

There was once this guy who I had a feeling had a crush on me, and other people thought so too. Honestly, he was the nicest guy I've ever known, the typical "good guy" but in the best way possible, he was a true gentleman, didn't smoke, drink, very intelligent, mature for his age. Also very good looking, not gonna lie. On the paper, the ideal guy pretty much. He once even sort of asked me out (I'm not sure, might have been a joke), but I just brushed it off. Despite all that, I couldn't force myself to like him. I didn't see him like that. Part of the reason might have been that I was terribly infatuated with another guy at that time, who wasn't that great, but I couldn't help it. The heart wants what it wants I guess, lol.

My point is, you can't choose who to crush on, it happens naturally, you basically have no control over that. That's why you don't like that guy. You're not meant to like him I guess. The world works in weird ways.

What Guys Said 4

• You can't force yourself to like someone. You either do or don't.

• Because "perfect" isn't a checklist.

• I don't know. I'm awkward and a tad overweight. I don't want nudes or a roll in the hay, and I'd give Cheyenne the moon if I could reach it, yet she's just not interested.

Do you respect him? It's hard to respect someone who kisses your ass a lot, and I've been guilty of doing that on occasion. He says he'd give you the world. Find out if he's serious, and give him a chance to make you feel something. Then either end it flat-out or enjoy the rest of your life with him.

• You're a woman, that's the way they are.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes we find the perfect person but can't find the perfect chemistry. It's better just to end things and not lead him on :c

• You aren't attracted to him and that's kind of important