Guys, why do you love the chase, but when you finally get the girl, you lose interest fast?

Boys are confusing

• Because its all a game
    10% (3)
  • We dont meant to, it just happens
    6% (2)
  • Because we get bored easily and new girls catch our attention
    16% (5)
  • Thats not true
    45% (14)
  • Thats true for most but not me 😊
    23% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I’ve chased girls, then gotten there after I succeeded and kind of realized that I wasn’t that interested in her. I think it’s kind of programmed into guys to chase girls. It wasn’t me playing a game necessarily and I certainly wasn’t doing that on purpose. But I think there is something exciting about chasing a girl and taking the risk and once that element of excitement and risk is gone you kind of wake up and see that maybe it wasn’t exactly what you thought.

What Guys Said 21

• I never chase. I value my time too much to spend it chasing people. However, when my guy friends do it, it is either because they think she's the one, or because they don't take no for an answer.

Why do they lose interest? Short answer: Disappointment. Long answer: Because while they are busy chasing, they are imagining what it is like to be with her and how special and smart and blah blah she is (y'know, because she didn't give them the chance to get to know her). Then, when they finally get with the girl, they find out that she is not that interesting and they move on.

• Lol im over here trying to figure what guy you talking about 😂😭
    http://i.imgur.com/srYKcea.gif

• I think it's a misinterpretation of guys liking a girl. Guys look for different types of relationships. Most of them would include persevering to get a girl interested in them if there seems to be a chance, but it doesn't always pursue casual time spent with them. This could be a friends with benefits situation, short-term flings, wanting to love or feel loved, etc. There's also the case that guys tend to project their desired personalities (or lack thereof) on a girl they don't know very well, which is how guys get crushes.

• I love the chase but what I love more is the romance and stability of a relationship.

• Why do women ask their guy to change and do all this extra stuff for them like shaving, dressing a certain way, and such and then, once he does, she loses interest and leaves?

• I fucking hate the chase, what the hell are you talking about? It's likely because you're not showing enough god damn interest by making him chase around so he gives up and moves on like any sane man would.

If you like a guy, just outright say it and own up to your feelings instead of being a fleeting bitch.

• If they want me to chase them I simply walk away and go find someone better that doesn't play immature games.

• Chicks start to consume your life and all your time.

• I'm sorry, what?

• that is not true. sometimes we just don't see partner material so we will leave but, I don't give up

• Keyword: Chase
    By the time we manage to catch you, we're exhausted and need to rest. lol.

Not really.

• I think there's the thing called the "thrill of the chase" but there is also a biological imperative to spread your attentions about.
    Also, of course, it's fun to get to know new people.

• If by "get the girl " you mean have sex with the problem might be that he might be embarrassed of his abilities perhaps feels at this point you should chase him

• I dont chase girls they chase me ALPHAMALE

• if i love the chase, i love you, i only had a couple relationships, and everytime, they broke up because they thought of me as boring

• If im going to pursue someone past the first date it's because I actually like them and want to get the girl. I'm looking to find someone special so if I drive a hour or two to go on a date with u or come see you then I see something special.

• It varies but I would most guys who put a lot of effort into the chase stick around

• what are you talking about..

• It's all about the game

• Probably because they realize how the girl wasn't worth it and there's no point in being with someone who doesn't put effort into anything and expects the guy to do everything. I'll never chase and never will. I don't see how anyone can like it.

• Not true always maybe that's why you don't get lucky cause you date boys
    try dating real men your 20 years old