What are your experiences with Scorpio guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• They give the best head.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was once massively infatuated with a Scorpio guy for 3 years... 😪
    But I don't really believe in zodiacs.

• how was he?

• Sexy af, kind of shy and outgoing both at the same time, charming, mysterious, a big flirt.

What Guys Said 3

• They were the most likely to be born in November, followed closely by Sagittarius.

• There are people.

• Wait, people actually believe that the position of stars in relation to the earth at the time of birth has an effect on someone's personality? "Oh no, the stars have aligned! He's gonna be a jerk!"

What Girls Said 5

• I agree wholeheartedly that they are manipulative and sexually flaky, as findingdreamland and abundantlyrich said. Not to say the whole lot of them act this way, but the Scorpio guy I was "seeing" for some time was always so hot and cold around me that I really had no idea if we were really seeing each other at all. One day, I'd be at his house and we'd be intimate, the next day I didn't even exist! Communication was never something he was interested in, nor was sharing feelings or expressing his desires or interests. He'd simply act enamored with me on one day, then leave me hanging in the dust the next. This shit continued off and on for two years before I finally put a stop to it and ceased contact. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we're now co workers and by the way he acts around me, you'd never know that we'd been friends previously, let alone intimate. They can be good friends, but if they even hint at wanting more than friendship, I'd be wary.

• wow really? I've never dated a Scorpio guy before. Im surrounded by scorp tho but females. my sister and best friend are scorp and tbh I kinda have a love hate relationship with both of them. im recently single and all of the guys approached me are scorpios. Im seeing 2 of them atm. so far they r hard to pin down...

• If you're looking for someone who will be exclusively with you, Scorpio is probably not the best way to go. Especially if you're seeing two of them simultaneously. They'll take it as a personal offense and then unleash their rage on you. They're pretty possessive, even when they don't act like they're interested.

• Most of them r not nice. Emotionally isolated and secretive. Good at manipulating people. Sexually fucked up.

• bad bad bad
    they are manipulative and dramatic

• can you give some examples of how they are manipulative in dating and relationships? thanks

• yes I think they r hard to pin down, im seeing both of the scorpio guys atm for a few times now and atm im not sure if they are really interested... im not sure If im being manipulated hahaha

• hahaha yeah you will be never sure lol
      if you like endless puzzles go for it

• Your a lucky person Scorpio are the best sexually and so sensitive yet will always take care of you

• Scorps are the effing best. Love em'.

• im trying to find out... hahaha

• hahhaa they don't know about each other and none of them asks me to be their girlfriend yet so... I've only seen each a few times. thanks for the advice !

• It doesn't matter. They are not gonna like it when they find out... and they will find out sooner than you think, even if you don't tell them about the other.