Guys, is he into me or are some guys just super sweet and cuddly all the time?

Met this guy he took my number. Caught up a couple weeks later at a bar we had a great night and went back to his place. We slept together afterwards he was really cuddly and snuggled me all night. Drove me home the next morning. Next weekend I went to his place to watch a movie. He got me ice cream and got me to snuggle into him while watching. Again great sex he complimented me on everything said I'm "hot" and things along those lines. Then again lots of cuddles and kissing my forehead and stuff all night. He had to go to work early said I could hang out there but I left (thought it would be weird to stay at his house alone). About an hour after I left he text me saying work was cancelled and he was disappointed we didn't get to stay in bed longer. Next night seen him at a club again his friend was bagging him out about complaining that he "could've stayed in bed with me all day" we went home together again same thing. Sex, cuddles. Very affectionate. Brought me breakfast in bed. Now nothing. He hasn't asked me out again! What the hell is going on?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him what's up

What Guys Said 9

• Ask him. Ask him out on another date. If you lose him tell him.

It sounds like cuddling and affection are his thing, but going to all the effort of breakfast in bed would be a lot of effort if it was just for the sex. Speak to him, be honest, and if he is a good guy he'll talk.

• He made you feel like a princess, but he should also know that the princess also has heart mind and soul to express. I would agree with many here but on second thought why not give it a try. Let me know what you thinking I can suggest depending on your take way with this relation. Because you are a matured lady and I repeat I want you to let me know first what's your take away.

• Ask him, honest talk is the easiest way. But if it has been only for sex, I don't think he'd had put so much effort in it.

• All the cuddlings Doesn't necessarily means he has feelings for u. Maybe he found another girl for sex. Ask him

• Sounds like he got what he wanted and lefted you hanging. ...

• sry but imho complete bs.. who would behave like that if it's only for sex.

• Someone that knew how to play. Simple. ... cuddling is just another form of intimacy he could of craved.

• Exactly, cuddling could just be looking after his needs

• If that was me, then I would most definitely like the person. But it varies between people

• I'd try to talk to him but if nothing happens he probably found the next one.

• i dont know, how long has it been?

• He used you, and now he had enough of u,
    so dumb of u to sleep with him so early, ofcourse he is a douchebag,