Im actually good looking so why do girls on the web try to bring down my self esteem lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're a monumental asshole who is vile to people. I actually suspect you're using some dudes photo to take the piss out of him because I fail to see how this man could have such an inflated sense of his own beauty with such an average looking face.

Most Helpful Guy

• How do they bring it down? What do they do/say?

Honestly, when chicks find out you're a player or even if they "think" you are then they'll start treating you like you aren't good enough, like crap, basically. That's what happened to a player-cousin of mine.

I suppose people do that to try and equalize the playing field, make themselves feel better, whatever. Who knows? Maybe you aren't that great looking either. When you're on the web you're talking to girls from all over the place, they prob just have different tastes. Don't let it get to you though.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• You can be (average) looking on the outside, but absolutely hideous on the inside.

I think women see through you and notice how vile you are ;)

• Why do you let them?

I hardly could care less about someone's negativity IRL, never mind on the internet...

• "lol" What's so funny about girls bringing down your self esteem...

• 1|1
  • trolololol

• You are letting them act confident about yourself and be proud of who you are

• So i stumbled upon this question after a long time. Well, its simple, with the advent of smart phones and high resolution cameras and filters, it becomes a lot easier to give that "god like looks" impression even if you are one ugly mofer. Don't listen to the girls, most of them are kinda bad looking themselves. If u want really good photos, just get a DSLR. I too am above average looking from what i have been told, but i don't look good in selfies from my phone but i do in the good quality ones. I will be honest, leading a fit life myself, all i want is a girl i can do those couple exercises with :P and 99.9% here are not even close to my type in that sense. So just relax.

• BITCH PLEASE!

• Hahaha, In about five years, when your face grows into, or should I say catches up to that nose, wow, what a sight that will be. What the hell happened anyways? Do you sleep on your face on a hard bed or did you get hit by a Mac truck?