Me and all my friends are above average in looks and we get mind boggled by how the lesser attractive girls want to date us lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand. If you're good looking why wouldn't they want to date you? Do you expect them to hit on people they are not attracted to? Just bc you're not attracted to them doesn't mean they don't have aright to try whoever they want.

• bro they need a reality check

• leagues exist bud

• No actually that's just a metaphor... They are confident that's good. If you're not interested just say no. What's the big dew. Anyhow they'd hours ahve confidence for when they meet a guy who likes them back.

Most Helpful Guy

• See what I mean? In your pic, your nose is smeared from cheek to cheek... literally. It's like an anchor that's pulling your eyes down to give you that, happy-sad look. Are you smiling or crying in your picture?

Damn, you better pray you don't get a zit on that thing, what a sight that would be.

Hey, you can paint that fukker red & go out for hallowe'en as the worlds 1st... happy-sad clown.

What Girls Said 8

• oh lawwwd. lmfaooo its DEFINITELY your personality "bro" (where do you even live? the word bro died like at least 3 years ago) im a russian girl with long blond hair and color changing eyes (just mentioning that since i've seen you put down your own race and say you prefer white girls) and i actually usually do date black guys, but i wouldn't give you the time of day. i'd notice you, yes, but as soon as you'd open your mouth i'd just be like NOPE.

• What's so special about you guys exactly? You should have posted a picture I'm sure that would have been a good laugh. Obviously the ugly chicks are willing to take one for the team since they don't know any better and surely the attractive ones don't even bother because they know you ain't shit.

• So what? You just politely tell them you're not interested. Problem solved

• Dude, fuck off. This is the second time I've read your arrogant posts and really, you're a fail troll. Also, you look like you're really short. If you and your friends are so "above average" then why don't you go suck eachother's cocks. You're ugly.

• i don't date black chicks anyways lol

• 5'11 lol why did you want to know im muscular too so it makes up for it

• Bro you are so fucking stupid. You think blonde haired chicks want your bitch ass? You don't like black girls? then you just hate yourself.. Ridiculous post

• Don't let your little bit of grey matter get too boggled.

• How do you know they want to date you?

• Haha! That is sooo funny I peed myself!!🚽

• That is a really unhealthy pattern of thought.

What Guys Said 5

• your pic doesn't exactly prove your point

• Maybe you guys are fuck boys who think you are the shit.
    "we are all above average looks", do you talk to girls? Do you approach girls like they are people and not objects? Do you come off as thirsty? You got growing up to do home boy.

• alrighty then.

• Dude judging by your profile pic you're very below average looking, no offense.

• ... You consider yourself above average? Oooookaayyyy then...