Guys, What do guys want in a girl?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know lol. I've liked a few girls but I knew I mean actually knew one of them. It's a shame because I'm shy so I never acted out. You gotta let go of the past though

• You are really helpful. You express yourself in words really well. Thank you

• Me too it really lowers self esteem and my confidence. But yet I wanna be able to express myself for who I am cuz I do wanna b a fake

• I mean I don't wanna b a fake

What Guys Said 14

• I like docile and more homely women who are more traditionally feminine. Very sweet, caring, nurturing. The kind that makes you feel loved and welcome everytime you see them.

• To not be a sociopath

• Asssssssss

• Someone to cuddle with on my tractor 🚜💨

• A girl who isn't afraid to be intimate but not always jumping to sex. Looks I could careless as long as she likes the companionship.

• those little amounts of fat on her torso and those hidden skinfolds are often their principal aim.

• You have a valid point at the age which you are a curiosity is killing you. Don't figure what they what in you instead be a princess and see what you want in them which will turn out positive. Live life your way not what others say including me lol 😜 drop me a word I can suggest you how to know what you want from any relation

• Someone to talk to!!!

Once all the first shine fades looks are not massively important like they have their bonus
    But a hot girl who can't have a conversation is gling to get beaten by a less attractive girl who can speak. When it comes to getting a guy confidence and originality is best something special to glue you togther, also put yourself out there in a good way and take pride in yourself.

If you want to talk in more depth PM me.

• I am very partial to the caring compassionate quality :)

• I want a girly girl.

• Every guy is different. Most are the same. You are still young.

• its different for any guy of course, my personal opinion: funny, pretty (but not to much, draws too much attention), cute, humorous most of the time but can be serious.

any girl that has most of these things, i love her

• Funny
    Fun
    Kind
    Hot

• A girl who is my best friend who loves to skate smoke eat game and laugh with me with a big butt and belly and is always dtf